BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Latasha B.
Under the sea
Theere's just something about this pasta that sets it apart from others. The taste is great and it cooks well. Definitely a family favorite.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Ever seen the commercial for Barilla pasta? Well it's true. It never gets sticky... even those time I've accidentally overcooked.
Casey C.
Tega Cay, SC
I refuse to buy any other pasta brand than Barilla! The results are always so consistent and delicious that I would NEVER switch to another pasta brand! Yum!
Sara R.
Douglasville, GA
Great for making spaghetti! Boils quickly and doesn't get soggy. Portions are easy to distribute with the little measurement thing on the box and I can always find good coupons - WIN!
Shirley V.
Sunbury, OH
We eat pasta at least once a week. Barilla is easy to make al dente without really trying! Very reliable. We love the thinner spaghetti noodles - gives spaghetti a different spin - not such a heavy bite to eat!
Emely T.
Doral, FL
I'm a #PastaLover and I love this brand because it's a quality product, easy to cook and great box for the price. Barilla is always on my list because of the texture, price and variety.
Nicaury L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my favorite pasta hands down. Its tasty and cooks very well. I also use their lasagna and have tried others but this is def the favorite in our household.
kristin l.
Maud, TX
I like this brand more so than others, to me the noodles cook better and turn out better than other brands.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I like purchasing this pasta because it's easy to cook and quick, it tastes good and it doesn't stick together after its cooked.
Heather S.
Portland, OR
It's fine for a quick weeknight meal that you aren't trying to impress anyone with. Beyond that, not my favorite boxed pasta, but it will do in a pinch.