BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
This is the only noodles I eat! I love that they're thin and not too much. It's very affordable and I buy them at Walmart. Definitely try them.
Alejandra A.
I've always bought Barilla pasta because it seems authentic enough. If you follow the directions on the box it will be cooked to perfection.
Sandra Daniela P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Barilla pasta is good, but if you are a bit gluten-intolerant like me, I recommend the gluten-free version instead! Its still very yummy!!
Jenna J.
This is good. I haven't noticed anything special about it but it doesn't have anything wrong with it. This is just regular thin spaghetti.
Simmy N.
Castro Valley, CA
This is really yummy!!! I life pasta but sometimes the noodles can be way too big for me so this is perfect when I want something lighter.
Tricia S.
Belding, MI
This is the only pasta I buy! The noodles never clump and it cooks perfectly in less than 8 minutes. It's also usually on sale at Meijer.
Nanci A.
We buy their gluten free thin spaghetti all the time! It makes me so happy that a big company like this makes allergen specific products!
Alexandria A.
I've been to Europe several times. This is the closest dry pasta that I've had here in the states that I can compare to fresh made pasta.
sara s.
Murfreesboro, TN
We have spaghetti once a week and we use Barilla noodles pretty much every time. We are big fans of thin spaghetti and Angel hair pasta.
Katy I.
Montesano, WA
This pasta is the perfect thickness for my shrimp Alfredo! Everyone in the house loves it and complains if I ever use any other pasta!