BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Lucy P.
macon , GA
To me all noodles taste the same unless you make yourself and I don't know how to do that thin pasta is lite not heavy it's a good quality and good price
Karima T.
Peoria, AZ
Love the thin spaghetti, the kids favor this over any other kind of pasta and I like it because it's easy to follow the directions for perfect dinners.
Corin M.
I enjoy the Barilla Pasta Thin Spaghetti because it cooks well and tastes great. My family enjoys this pasta as well. It is a great for a quick dinner.
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
Only brand of pasta I buy. Has a great flavor. Purchased at Krogers regularly. Made once or twice weekly. Priced well. Compares well to other brands.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
I love their thin spaghetti! A lot of times spaghetti gets to be too dense so I love to use thin spaghetti. You get more sauce and less pasta. Yum!
joana c.
Hayward , CA
Great noodles cooked to perfection. the price and quantity is just right. if your looking for pasta like the one in ITALIANS EAT THIS IS THE ONE.
Victoria K.
Love this brand of pasta! Way better than store brand, and the noodles are always fresh and delicious when cooked al dente as the box recommends.
Evette R.
I really enjoyed the way the pasta wrapped around my fork. Not all pasta will wrap good around forks. I really enjoy eating this brand of pasta.
Samantha R.
Seagraves, TX
I mean. Its a pasta. There isnt really anything bad about it and the price is fine. The pasta is perfect for my spaghetti so no complaininf here.
Joy W.
Sandy, OR
We love spaghetti, I like the thin Noodles, they cook up faster, they are light & not as filling. They go great with vegetables & a light sauce.