BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Cree C.
Lake City, MI
I love Barilla Thin Spaghetti. It's so Delicious and as crazy as it sounds, ur helps me stay on my healthy eating kick. I won't eat as much as I normally would.
Madison H.
Basic noodles! Taste good, cook well and make for a good spaghetti night! Definitely a comfort food and would definitely recommend. Good food for a good price.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Reasonably priced, and it holds up great! Barilla comes in lots of shapes of noodles, and even has gluten-free available! Can be found at your local Wal-Mart!
Michelle M.
We enjoy the Barilla brand of thin spaghetti. It is affordable, easy to cook, and tastes good. This is a great product to make a quick family meal on a budget.
Casey C.
Tega Cay, SC
I refuse to buy any other pasta brand than Barilla! The results are always so consistent and delicious that I would NEVER switch to another pasta brand! Yum!
Traci T.
Cambridge, OH
Always good. Usually close price-wise to store brands. Holds up better when boiled. Has consistent good taste and holds up with just butter and also sauces.
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA
This is a very easy product to use. It cooks quickly and holds its "al-dente" firmness. It has a good taste and has gotten compliments from dinner guests.
Mary Kay S.
Glen Carbon, IL
Bought this when it was on sale, and It was great! I would definitely buy it again. Have also tried a f few of the other varieties, they were good as well!
Jess B.
I love Barilla pasta! I am a bit biased because one of their factories is in my town but makes for a great pasta night and I can support work in my town!
Heather S.
Portland, OR
It's fine for a quick weeknight meal that you aren't trying to impress anyone with. Beyond that, not my favorite boxed pasta, but it will do in a pinch.