BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mindy W.
Thompsontown, PA
Great product! I buy the whole grain because if I am going to eat pasta I want to at least feel like I'm putting something nutritious in my body. My husband is pretty picky and he even loves the taste!
Savannah B.
Springfield, OH
Great taste and texture to the pasta! However, comparable quality to Great Value brand, which is cheaper. Enjoyed, but probably won't buy too often due to the higher price!
Thu H.
Fayetteville, AR
Good quality pasta! Works well with lots of sauces and many types of cuisines. I have made Asian style dishes with it and lots of Italian style dishes and they tasted pretty good with this Pasta
Amanda H.
Pasadena, TX
I always use thin spaghetti because I prefer it but the Barilla is the best on the market!! It cooks nicer and is always great no matter what sauce I have made to go with it!!
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
Solid! Generally cost effective and often on sale. Pasta is basically pasta but the Barilla thin spaghetti is what I always reach for and I've never been disappointed.
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Barillia is my favorite brand of boxed pasta. I love the thin spaghetti so much - it cooks quickly but it retains it's flavor and doesn't fall apart or cling together.
Josephine D.
Hoboken, NJ
This is the perfect pasta for making a pasta dish with seafood like shrimp, clams or mussels. The thin nature of the spaghetti makes it irrestibaly easy to slurp up!
Nicole S.
West Babylon, NY
Thin spaghetti is perfect when making a nice shrimp scampi. The pasta is always whole and the pasta is cooked perfectly when following the directions on the box.
Nicaury L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my favorite pasta hands down. Its tasty and cooks very well. I also use their lasagna and have tried others but this is def the favorite in our household.
a A.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've always used this spaghetti brand. It's my go to. Like the texture and doesn't get soggy fast. It holds it shape pretty well and even good after microwave. The thin spaghetti is my favorite noodle.