BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Chiara T.
Washington, DC
#Barilla is one of the two best pasta brands on the market. It's good quality, easy to make, and very tasty. It's also very authentic, and is actually made in Italy. It doesn't get better than that! You can also get it at $1 per box at Kroger sometimes.
Sara R.
Douglasville, GA
Great for making spaghetti! Boils quickly and doesn't get soggy. Portions are easy to distribute with the little measurement thing on the box and I can always find good coupons - WIN!
valeri H.
Citrus Hts, CA
This Barilla pasta is truly delicious! I have always preferred this particular brand of pasta because it tastes amazing. this pasta cooks very well and if cooked correctly it can come out to be exactly al-dente! I highly recommend it to anyone!
janice r.
Dundalk, MD
I like using Barilla Pasta Thin Spaghetti in all my pasta dishes. It is thin enough to make Spaghetti the traditional way also thin enough to use in my shrimp scampi. yum
Shayla N.
Growing up my mother always bought this brand. I love it and now buy it for my kids. They love this pasta! It's a great brand and I don't think I'd buy any other
Tara P.
Dublin, OH
Exactly what the name says...thin spaghetti! I hate when I get too thick of noodles for pasta at a restaurant. Sure Glad I don't have that problem at home! Always have these on hand. My husband prefers regular spaghetti noodles but..I win!
Jari M.
This is the brand I always use. Like the texture of the pasta. Love the flavor, you can eat it only with some cheese if you want a little bit pricey but is because the quality
Jennifer G.
Portage, IN
My favorite brand of pasta and my family's favorite pasta type. Thinner than spaghetti but thicker than angel hair. Barilla pasta always cooks well and tastes delicious.
Jen E.
Leesburg , FL
The only type of noodle I buy is Barilla thin spaghetti.  It never gets mushy (which is a MUST), it has great texture, and structure.  The price is fair and my toddler is all about it.
Shirley V.
Sunbury, OH
We eat pasta at least once a week. Barilla is easy to make al dente without really trying! Very reliable. We love the thinner spaghetti noodles - gives spaghetti a different spin - not such a heavy bite to eat!

back