BY BARILLA #11 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Jennifer T.
This is my favorite Spagetti. It always cooks to perfection and never is sticky or vlumps together. I never have to use oil when I cook with barilla like I do with other brands. It is my husband favorite brand too. The noodles aren't heavy feeling like some others either.
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
This and the mueller brand are my favorite noodle brands. These cook well, don't stick together after they have been drained. I love them by themselves with some butter, salt and cheese or with my favorite pasta sauce.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I really really like the Barilla thin spaghetti noodles!!! They cook so well and don't retain too much water so that our plates don't turn into runny messes and they are delicious!!! With anything Barilla you can't go wrong!!!
Jen B.
Barilla is the only kind of pasta I will buy. It has a consistently good taste and is never cardboardy or stiff (like cheaper pasta). I think that Barila pastas are reasonably priced. There are a lot of things one can do with pasta and with Barilla, dinner is made easy.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Barilla Pasta thin spaghetti is the best! I always use this when cooking spaghetti. The whole family loves it. The price is always great too. I always have Barilla in my pantry. I enjoy all of Barilla's pasta products.
Sarah H.
Brownsburg, IN
This is some really delicious pasta. It's the perfect easy, affordable meal for the college kid on a budget. Just add pasta sauce or garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes. It's perfect and you can make so many different meals out of it! Love my pasta
Angela S.
Fairfield, CT
I think this is the perfect thickness for spaghetti: it's not too thick or too thin. Sometimes angel hair is too thin for when I want to make Avocado pasta because the sauce is very thick, but this is the perfect thickness. The price is pretty standard for pasta and I would recommend.
Luz H.
Barilla is always quality!! I love this pasta cause it is easy to make. Just add a little of olive oil and some pepper and you will have a very tasty pasta. If you want you can also make some meat with salsa !
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
I love this brand and this specific spaghetti. It tastes great with tomato sauce and chicken a r etc. It's really long and thin and I love pastas like that haha. Totally recommend this pasta.
Riley S.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I've always used barilla pasta because they don't use eggs, and the thin spaghetti is in my opinion the best for spaghetti because it cooks faster but its also not that expensive either.

back