BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria V.
este producto no falta en mi mercado, es impresionantemente rico no de verdad es otra cosa, todo tipo de pasta que hagas te quera espectacular
Latasha B.
Under the sea
Theere's just something about this pasta that sets it apart from others. The taste is great and it cooks well. Definitely a family favorite.
Kaitlin D.
London , OH
I love Barilla pasta, very tasty, decent price point. Keeps shape and taste well. Would definitely recommend this pasta to anyone.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Ever seen the commercial for Barilla pasta? Well it's true. It never gets sticky... even those time I've accidentally overcooked.
Jessica V.
Amazing spaghetti noodles, almost tastes like homemade noodles. Perfect with any kind of sauce with a little bit of butter.
Marion C.
Always delicious, never sticky. I've always had success making this pasta. Most stores carry this so its also easy to find.
Calisa G.
San Antonio, TX
We love thin spaghetti and Barilla's brand doesn't dissappoint. Great texture and always our go to for spaghetti dinners.
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
Always my preferred brand of pasta when I'm cooking. It doesn't go too starchy or soggy on me and always tastes great!
Carmen S.
Calgary , AB
Cooks to a nice El dente and doesn't stick together in clumps. My son loves spaghetti so I go through a lot of pasta.
Paula G.
Bucaramanga
Son muy ricas y fácil de preparar, la cocion no se demora mucho así que es muy útil cuando se necesita algo rápido.