BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Ana O.
Love it!!! def buying it again. not thick and it all depends on how you Cook it.
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy this pasta with olive oil, garlic and Parmesan cheese and some tomatoes.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
Humm, so good, remembers of Sundays familys Lunch, with a red sauce and meat.
Mary C.
Macon, GA
It's delicious and a good step up from the store brand I used to settle for
Emely T.
Doral, FL
I'm a #PastaLover and I love this brand because it's a quality product, easy to cook and great box for the price. Barilla is always on my list because of the texture, price and variety.
Sanna H.
I don't know why but there is something with thin spaghetti that just makes it a 1000 times more tasty. I love this spaghetti, that the boiling time is reduced is just a plus.
Pia Princela K.
Living sin Italy the best pasta you can ever have is Barilla one, I love cooking wind when ever I do pasta Barilla must be the brand, it taste good and it really represent the Italian pasta
georgia R.
The pasta once you have cooked it becomes nice and silky. The best thing is that unlike some other types of pasta it doesn't feel like you have a big brick sitting in your stomach but it feels nice and light.
Chiqui R.
My family loves pasta , i always buy this kind of brand as it never breaks apart even i reheat it again , It blends well with the sauce making your pasta dish amazing .
Aracely H.
Monterrey
Son muy buenos trae buena cantidad y rinde muy bien lo mejor es que lo puedes hacer como gustes y la calidad es la misma en cualquier presentacion

back