BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Crystal F.
Barilla noodles are my favorite. I use them for everything from spaghetti to shrimp scampi. They always turn out perfect and they have every type of noodles you could want.
Katresa P.
Cypress, CA
These are my favorite noodles. I love the size of the noodles. They cook fast and are at all grocery stores. I love pairing it with Marinara sauce. I purchase this whenever I make pasta.
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
Love this brand! It hold up very well and the thin spaghetti is my favorite! I actually just got finished eating my second favorite meal. Thin spaghetti broke in half boiled in frying pan with light butter, pepper, and salt. I like my pasta harder than most but make sure you don't get these extra soft. Drain. Bring back to burner and add tomato sauce but not a lot. Just enough to turn it red and taste ..mixed well. Then top the entire pan with taco blend shredded cheese and cover until completely melted. salt for extra taste.
marie A.
From traditional Italian to Asian inspired dishes i love to use these noodles for all my recipes. might sound a little odd but i love to cook my noodle in some salty water. drain well. in a wok or a pan heat some (every thing sliced) onion, cabbage, carrot in some oil, until translucent. then add your drained noodles to the wok/pan with some soy sauce. add red Chile flakes and a little sugar . finish off with some peanuts and u have a quick stir fry noodles :)
Ja'Necia M.
To me there was nothing really special about the pasta. It cooks just as well as the generic brands and tastes the same as well. The noodles are slightly darker than usual but that's all. It makes good spaghetti and meatballs and chicken tetrazinni. It tastes good and cooks well but so does cheaper brands and generics.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My husband was born and raised in Napoli, Italy. He is the one who buys the pasta in the family. This is the pasta brand he always purchases. While in Italy we also see commercials for Barilla, so to know authentic Italians love this pasta, seals the deal for me. My kids love the spaghetti!
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
Thin spaghetti is my favorite type of spaghetti noodle. I love purchasing Barilla Thin Spaghetti, because I know the quality of this product and that it will enhance my dinner for the night. Spaghetti is my favorite meal and is made even better with Barilla.
Leanne C.
Barilla is my go-to pasta brand. It is very reasonably priced, cooks well, and tastes great! I prefer thin spaghetti over regular spaghetti, but sometimes it's hard to differentiate between the two with some other brands. This thin spaghetti from Barilla is exactly the shape and texture that I like.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
My boyfriend and I use this all the time with tomato and basil sauce plus some ground turkey. It tastes surprisingly good. IT is one of my boyfriends favorite! I like these noodles because they are super affordable and gormet. I totally recommend.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I love love spaghetti. I buy this regularly and prepare this with marinara every week. Pasta tastes so good. I cook the noodles as per the directions and they are perfectly al dente. You just need tomatoes, garlic, basil and olive oil and you have a wonderful dish to enjoy.

back