BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brenda V.
I get this pasta alot and I prefer using the thin spaghetti than the regular but that's just me.
Rose A.
Monroe, CT
Barilla is my "go to" brand for pasta. I try to stock up when my local grocery store has a sale.
Ursula K.
Clementon, NJ
Love this pasta cooks well and has a great taste great price most stores carry it do recommend it
Chelsea G.
Brunswick, OH
I buy only this when I make pasta! Great noodles! Cook easily and have a great taste! Also cheap!
Kaitlyn C.
Sod, WV
My husband is a very picky eater but when it comes to spaghetti he loves the noodles and so do i
Jessica C.
Newnan, GA
I prefer the thin spaghetti over the regular. It boils really easily and has a very nice flavor.
Kristin E.
Just made some pasta last night. These noodles were firm with a rich taste, perfected aldente.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
Our Fave pasta! Cooks and tastes great!! It's definitely a great partner to my spaghetti sauce.
Courtney C.
Tulsa, OK
Delicious. Not very healthy. Great with any kind of sauce. Great texture if cooked al dente.
Maria H.
Farmingdale, NJ
This pasta cooks very easily and fast! It has a great taste and goes well with lots of dishes