BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth Q.
I like to use thin spaghetti because I dont like thick pasta and this one is perfect and cooks quickly.
Martha A.
Tacoma, WA
I love this pasta buy it all the time this is always my first choice in pasta works great for spaghetti
Marcella S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite spaghetti noodle always al dente and cooks exactly time says on box never fails.
Rae G.
Hempstead, NY
My favorite store bought pasta, a classic with meatballs and marinara sauce. Would highly recommend.
Rita S.
Forest Hills, NY
Its just another pasta, nothing really special about this product to go out and buy it specifically.
jenae k.
Tampa, FL
The noodles are dense and they cook well. This is a trusted brand that i have used for several years.
Jill S.
Rockwell, NC
It's noodles. I like the thin variety best. Better balance with our sauces. Even better when on sale
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
This brand cooks really well it doesn't stick together like some brands I like using this product.
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
This brand is really good. The value is great for the quality of product you get. I buy this often.
Gloria r.
My girls love having the barilla pasta with our favorite spaghetti our tomato basil sauce delicious