BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Denise H.
Montgomery, IL
This is good pasta. It cooks evenly. I typically buy the store brand but will buy this when it is on sale.
kristin l.
Maud, TX
I like this brand more so than others, to me the noodles cook better and turn out better than other brands.
Rose B.
Jamestown, TN
The only pasta I use when I make my homemade sauce. Its always delicious, almost as good as homemade pasta
Jessica V.
This pasta cooked well. It was not soggy, and it tasted like spaghetti. It was good, nothing crazy to say.
Heather B.
Rome, GA
My favorite brand of pasta. Great in spaghetti or any other pasta dish I happen to put together for dinner.
Rubby G.
CHANDLER, AZ
Great for spaghetti meals. Add olive oil instead of butter when cooking for that non-stick smooth spaghetti
Val D.
Peoria, IL
My only brand I get. We go through a lot of pasta in our house especially the thin spaghetti and shells.
Ana R.
I reallly like this spaghetti! This is my favorite brand of pasta. I recommend this brand of pasta. 👍🍝❗️
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
We buy this thin spaghetti a lot in my house because it's a big hit! It has a great texture/consistency.
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
I've always bought this brand for my spaghetti. I always go back to it because it's never done me wrong.

back