BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Virginia H.
North Hills, CA
Love experimenting with different sauce flavors with this pasta, helps me. They come out great, very delicious.
Michelle S.
Columbia, SC
Love thin pasta! It's literally the best. Add some sauce and you're all set! I like it paired with veggie sauce
Anna T.
Portland, OR
I love these noodles I use them from spagetti, to soups, different kinds of pastas, just all around great pasta
Janet D.
I like using this one to cook with when I'm making spaghetti because it cooks faster since the noodles are thin
Jacquelynn S.
Gravette, AR
Cooks up quick and easy and doesn't stick if cooked properly. It's a great price for all families to afford.
Noe P.
Aiea, HI
Easy to cook. Very tasty. When your short on time it take 20 mins to whip up a yummy pasta dish with Bertolli
Cynthia T.
Elgin, IL
This is my 'go-to' pasta - cooks easy, you don't need to watch or stir it. Always a good value for the cost.
Kim M.
Ruth, MS
This is a great thin spaghetti with excellent texture and flavor that can be prepared in just a few minutes.
Ashley W.
Excellent tasting pasta. Quality is great and is a good value. It is much better quality than other brands
Mikayla R.
These noodles make my quick spaghetti taste great! They're easy to make and delicious. My family loved it.

back