BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
Love this spaghetti. Super easy to make. Does not take long to make at all. I love how it doesnt cost alot either.
Ashleigh S.
This pasta tastes great! It cooks really well and has a really nice flavor. I also love the texture of the noodles.
kiara b.
New Orleans, LA
These are great for scampi and other pastas I especially love to pair them with Alfredo sauce and their very light
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm not a huge fan of pasta, and I like the noodles I use to be as thin as possible. These fit the bill just right!
Hanna F.
Highland, IN
This makes the best pasta ever. I use these noodles for spaghetti and it honest never disappoints! Will always buy
Johanna Alexandra G.
Best pasta ever !! perfect texture and flavor, it's easy to cook. It's my favorite, I recommend this to everyone
Candace C.
cedartown, GA
Barilla pasta thin spaghetti makes the best spaghetti! i love that it is not too thick and the flavors are good.
Kassie K.
Carbondale, IL
I use these for my spaghetti all the time! a good brand and an old favorite of mine, my mom uses the same brand!
Anna T.
Portland, OR
I love these noodles I use them from spagetti, to soups, different kinds of pastas, just all around great pasta
Janet D.
I like using this one to cook with when I'm making spaghetti because it cooks faster since the noodles are thin

back