BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Kayla M.
Laconia, NH
Worth the price, which is inexpensive anyways. Cooks to perfection every time. I pair it with my favorite Barilla pasta sauce.
maria luisa r.
La Habra, CA
Thin spaghetti is what my children love the most, so that's what they get. This brand is my favorite and the taste is amazing.
Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
My go to pasta. It's affordable and tastes good. I usually get the veggie noodles though. Those help me feel a tad healthier.
Sarah P.
Sanford, NC
Best pasta ever. easy to make only pasta i ever use because it is one of my favorites. i love all the pastas in this brand
Sarah E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved how thin these noodles were. They tasted great and I would never buy the thicker noodles again after trying these.
Lauren O.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't have too much to say about these. I've never truly noticed a difference in quality between brands for dried pasta.
Sara J.
Love the thin spaghetti! It just melts in your mouth ! It is great with a creamy tomato sauce with some garlic too! Yum!
Sara B.
Paducah, KY
Great pasta and always al Dante. Perfect for spaghetti night for two. It does not have a scratchy taste and cooks quick.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is the best noodles to purchase for all types of pasta dishes. I also like bow tie noodle and penne noodles as well.
Niara E.
This is the only band of pasta I purchase, it is delicious. Quick and is good to use when experimenting with new recipes.

back