BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Samantha S.
Albany
I love this pasta. It is a little bit thicker than Angel hair. Really holds whatever sauce well. Great with a shrimp scampi pasta.
Renee S.
This is the best pasta I have used. I love to find it on sale. Cooks well and works with sauce as well as just plain with cheese.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I like purchasing this pasta because it's easy to cook and quick, it tastes good and it doesn't stick together after its cooked.
Eloisa E.
Really like this brand. The noodles are thin and I can cook it ahead of time and it still tastes great later on or the next day.
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
The best spaghetti noodles out in the market the only kind my family uses the only kind we ever buy .but wish i could get coupon
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
This brand is always used by my family and we love it. The thin pasta is especially good and just as filling as the normal kind.
Nuri K.
Campbell, CA
This is my spouses favorite pasta. It cooks fast and the texture is fantastic. Whenever there is a sale then we purchase in bulk.
Lany's L.
Conroe, TX
Adoro haser pasta con este tipo de espaguetis esta marca de barilla es muy buena y me encanta por la consistencia de sus producto
Dani G.
Oak Harbor, OH
We eat spaghetti on a weekly basis, and these are our favorite noodles to use! They always taste great and they are affordable
Carolyn K.
Attica, NY
This is my favorite brand of pastas. I always have a box on hand!! I have tried other brands, and always come back to Barilla.

back