BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thin Spaghetti.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
My love for pasta knows no bounds. Once I am out foodshopping, the first aisle I visit is the one for pasta as I am always in search for that blue box Barilla pasta. I purchase a lot since my whole family are also die-hard pasta lovers and there was one time I purchased a big box only to know later on that they come with freebies of 1 set of kitchen utensils! I mean who does not want freebies, right? Especially when they come along with your comfort food!
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
I Love Barilla's Thin Spaghetti! It feels light and delicate when you cook and eat it. Barilla's Thin Spaghetti is usually the only thin spaghetti I can find in store. In comparison, regular spaghetti noodles feel too thick and filling at times, or like they soak up too much sauce. But the Thin Spaghetti is perfect! It's usually a staple in my cart when I go buy groceries.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Great pasta! Cooks so well and SO fast! Comparable to other brands on taste, and these are usually on sale like 10 for $10 at or local grocery store! If it's not on sale, it's only about 20 cents more than the store brand!
Jessica M.
Staten Island, NY
Always a classic always a staple always in my pantry Never been disappointed in this pasta never had a bad experience unless I personally overcooked it and turned it to mush definitely recommend to have a couple of boxes in your pantry because you never know when you'll be in the mood for a nice big bowl of pasta
l V.
Easton, PA
This thin spaghetti is also by Barilla. It does not get mushy too fast. However, if I was going to buy thin spaghetti I would go for the protein plus thin spaghetti because it has 17 g of protein but tastes just as great.
Rienna W.
Baltimore, MD
Love this brand of pasta cooks super fast and taste really good I always buy this brand and for one it's very affordable. I love it more than the other brands and I'd continue to buy it over the other brands.
Tonya T.
My kiddos and I love this type and Brand of pasta! We have noodles at least once per week maybe more....: it's always some in my cabinet for quick go to meals for a busy family on the go!
Lauren P.
This is my go to brand of pasta! Always tastes great and keeps me going through my day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone because I love pasta and this is the best I've ever had.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
Been buying this pasta brand most of my life. Great selection and great prices. I also love the taste. If you're eating pasta off the shelf at least buy a brand you can trust
Crystal F.
Barilla noodles are my favorite. I use them for everything from spaghetti to shrimp scampi. They always turn out perfect and they have every type of noodles you could want.