BY BARILLA

Barilla® Thick Spaghetti.

"Al dente" perfection in 11-12 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

EST. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Barilla's thick spaghetti noodles! They can be very hard to find, so I stock up whenever I see them on the shelf. They're pretty self explanatory - basic spaghetti noodles, but thicker than normal. Great if you like your pasta slightly al dente.
Marjorie G.
Marjorie G.
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Barilla! Cooks perfectly. Delicious every time. Kids love it. Only brand I purchase.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
Such a great band of pasta! I love all the different kinds that Barilla makes. The noodles are so good too!
Marina J.
Marina J.
Foodie Expert
LOVE Barilla! Just gt back from the store with 3 boxes of Spaghetti, 2 of Fettuccine, and a box of small shells!
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
I use these noodles a lot. They are cheap and taste great. I love pasta it is so good.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
Pretty good spaghetti. I prefer this brand because I feel like the price is right. It's delicious, too.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Statham, GA
The only spaghetti noodles I will use. Best cooked spaghetti noodles you can buy
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Okay I didn't realize this was a thing. Thick spaghetti is amazing. I'm more of a linguine person over spaghetti so I have more pasta surface area but when my store was sold out I saw these and decided to give them a try. I absolutely love how it's thicker than most noodle pastas which helps it grip sauces much easier
Karen L.
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Barilla spaghetti. It tastes great and it's so fast to cook. One of my absolute favorite brands of pasta and it's very inexpensive! In comparison to other brands, this is definitely in the top 3. Definitely get Barilla!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Great brand of spaghetti noodles to use. There's always pasta or spaghetti made for dinner in my house and it's a brand I trust and recommend.