BY BARILLA

Barilla® Stelline.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™. see more...

Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
This is the cutest pasta in existence! I absolutely love the taste too! It's very good with Alfredo sauce and I think the stars make it all taste better! It is a hit with kids too! And I recommend this pasta to any fellow pasta lovers
Angel P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
I love Barilla products. They are affordable and have an assortment of noodles types. They are also a well known brand and easy to find.
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a cute star shaped pasta from Barilla, and it's fun for adults and kids to eat. I like using this particular type of pasta when making homemade chicken & stars soup.
Kimberlea H.
Foodie Expert
I love these noodles they are great for chicken soup. Or any kind of soup. They are also good in pasta salad
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
Barilla is my favorite brand of pasta, the only one I buy. These little stelline are perfect for homemade chicken noodle soup!
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
Nothing better than warm bowl of Barilla Pasta Stelline during the cold weather.
Joelle W.
Foodie Expert
Great brand and very cheap, I always buy these at my local Rite Aid! Cooks very wel and tastes great!
danielle g.
These classic tiny noodles remind me of home and being a kid. They are perfect for soup and picky eaters. Easy to make, good price and taste. Will forever love these!
Jawairia L.
I love use this one in to soups & its amazing..i usually boil them, add water, a knorr veggie cube, salt & olive oil cook everything for 2/3 min & I'm done this is a perfect soup for someone who is in diet.
Lucy H.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of white pasta. Tastes so good and also very cheap. Love eating with butter.