Barilla Pasta Spaghetti uploaded by Angelica M.Barilla Pasta Spaghetti uploaded by Amber M.Barilla Pasta Spaghetti uploaded by alyssa S.

BY BARILLA #7 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Spaghetti.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

1 lb (454 g). see more...

Buy on Target
caroline t.
caroline t.
Bowling Green, OH
This pasta is awesome! it tastes so delicious paired with the Barilla Tomato sauce! The directions are simple and easy to follow. it comes at a great price too! can't beat that! I usually buy it at meijers and i am very satisfied overall. I would love to try their other products
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
My go to for a quick and easy meal for dinner. Very affordable and can be bought at your local martins or giant store and it's healthy too. I will def be purchasing again I buy this and a can of spag sauce and bam I've got a meal in 10 to 15 mins you really can't beat that ..
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Foodie Expert
Ohhhh my god. Besides their bow tie pasta. I loOVE barilla's spaghetti. Cook for 8-9 min and you get beautiful al dente just like how you can get it in Italia <333. You can easily get barilla's for 99¢ at stater brothers or for a cheap price at other stores.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this pasta brand. It is inexpensive and cooks well. I'm also partially biased because I passed the Barilla factory when driving through Italy, so I've been a little partial since then. Either way, I've never bought a box and been dissapointed.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is my go-to spaghetti noodle. They always cook perfectly and have a great texture. Spaghetti is a regular dish in our house and at $1.00 per box you can't beat it. We will definitely continue to purchase Barilla products.
alyssa r.
alyssa r.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Barilla is my go to brand for sauce and pasta! It's never failed in flavor and when I want a delicious meal I always choose barilla. I recently made a meal featuring barilla spaghetti noodles, it quite simply made the dish!
Veniza J.
Veniza J.
Foodie Expert
This is a very good brand of pasta. I like its consistency. Not so big just the right amount. Very tasty. This is always the pasta we always get in the house. I would recommend this to other people. Great!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Foodie Expert
I like it. I like it with this really good Bertolli Sauce.... YUM! When you need something for dinner, having noodles and sauce handy is a wonderful help and blessing. :D
Alia O.
Alia O.
The best of the best, the pasta stays aldente and is so delicious. It's my number one pasta..will recommend to all
Lilyanna A.
Lilyanna A.
My favorite spaghetti noodles. Bafila is my favorite brand for pasta. They're so good.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite pasta sauce?