BY BARILLA #35 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Spaghetti.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

1 lb (454 g). see more...

Buy on Target*
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
 Love this brand of pasta and it is the only brand we use. Goes great with my homemade tomato sauce. We run out so fast as its used a lot but that just shows how great it is! I boil the past a with evoo then drain it and top it with my homemade tomato sauce and fresh parmesan cheese then add some garlic bread or Italian bread on the side and sometimes a salad too.  Barilla Pasta Pronto Spaghetti
alyssa S.
This is my go to pasta brand... Every time I buy pasta rather it's for spaghetti or pasta salad this is the brand I get.. I love how fast the pasta cooks and it is very great price plus they have so many different types of pastas and I love to try different ones all the time.. would totally recommend..
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is the best pasta for spaghetti marinara! I will always recommend this brand over any other brand. I can't speak for anyone else, but I like my pasta al dente' and this pasta is very easy to cook that way. It only takes about fifteen minutes of boiling to reach this point!
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
Barilla is a stoke in our home. We tried it several years ago and have not bought another brand sinceX it always tastes awesome and the texture is always exactly on point. You can tell this pasta is made very high quality and they care about the products
They are sending out to people. I will always recommend this product!
Sarah D.
Auburn
I love this pasta because it is incredible quality for the price. It goes great with any sauce but is good enough that it can be eaten with just salt, pepper and butter as well! Have been eating for years and will be continuing to do so!
Jessica C.
I love This brand of pasta. I have tried other brands and their pasta doesn’t seem to cook as well. This brand is amazing for some home made macaroni and cheese! I would recommend it and I think the price is great.
Sierra H.
Minford, OH
This is the only brand of pasta that I'll purchase. I love the way the pasta tastes. It's easy to cook & is inexpensive. My kitchen pantry stays stocked with this pasta.
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this pasta brand. It is inexpensive and cooks well. I'm also partially biased because I passed the Barilla factory when driving through Italy, so I've been a little partial since then. Either way, I've never bought a box and been dissapointed.
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
This is my go to brand for pasta. We eat a lot of spaghetti and othwr pastas in our home and this is the brand I prefer to use. It cooks through better than some other brands, and I've noticed it doesnt stick as much as store brands tend to. Very satisfied with this product and I will continue to pirchase it.
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
This is my go to spaghetti. It cooks quickly and tastes how I think spaghetti should taste. The cost is the middle of the road, but the quality is better than others. I'm a repeat purchaser and would recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What's your favorite pasta sauce?