BY BARILLA #11 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Spaghetti.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

1 lb (454 g). see more...

Buy on Target
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
 Love this brand of pasta and it is the only brand we use. Goes great with my homemade tomato sauce. We run out so fast as its used a lot but that just shows how great it is! I boil the past a with evoo then drain it and top it with my homemade tomato sauce and fresh parmesan cheese then add some garlic bread or Italian bread on the side and sometimes a salad too.  Barilla Pasta Pronto Spaghetti
alyssa S.
This is my go to pasta brand... Every time I buy pasta rather it's for spaghetti or pasta salad this is the brand I get.. I love how fast like pasta cooks and it is very great price plus they have so many different types of pastas and I love to try different ones all the time.. would totally recommend..
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the best pasta for spaghetti marinara! I will always recommend this brand over any other brand. I can't speak for anyone else, but I like my pasta al dente' and this pasta is very easy to cook that way. It only takes about fifteen minutes of boiling to reach this point!
Diana L.
Foodie Expert
Great taste. Great value! Cooked them tonight for dinner! Family loves them! Five of us ate and we still has left overs. Enjoyed them warmed up and they were just as fresh as when I cooked them originally.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Barilla pasta and I buy it all the time. It's great for a quick meal, snack, or leftovers. The spaghetti is great for all pasta dishes and I especially love it with red sauce or butter. Additional, the fact that it comes in a box is more convenient to me than a bag.
Sarah D.
Auburn
I love this pasta because it is incredible quality for the price. It goes great with any sauce but is good enough that it can be eaten with just salt, pepper and butter as well! Have been eating for years and will be continuing to do so!
Erica G.
Barilla is my go to for pasta! Its always a dente and its so affordable.  The variety they have is also excellent! No matter the dish Barilla gots you!
Sierra H.
Minford, OH
This is the only brand of pasta that I'll purchase. I love the way the pasta tastes. It's easy to cook & is inexpensive. My kitchen pantry stays stocked with this pasta.
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this pasta brand. It is inexpensive and cooks well. I'm also partially biased because I passed the Barilla factory when driving through Italy, so I've been a little partial since then. Either way, I've never bought a box and been dissapointed.
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to brand for pasta. We eat a lot of spaghetti and othwr pastas in our home and this is the brand I prefer to use. It cooks through better than some other brands, and I've noticed it doesnt stick as much as store brands tend to. Very satisfied with this product and I will continue to pirchase it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite pasta sauce?