Barilla® Spaghetti.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

1 lb (454 g).

What's your favorite pasta sauce?
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Spaghetti!
New York
Barilla Pasta Spaghetti uploaded by Ooana T.
Purchased at: FreshDirect
A tasty easy to find (usually when everyone isn’t sheltering in place) for making go to pastas. Yes never have trouble making sure my dishes have just perfect l’dente! I recommend it if you aren’t going for something super fancy or artisanal. Barilla Pasta Spaghetti
Portland , OR
I love Barilla noodles! Especially the spaghetti ones! Spaghetti is my favored food, so I make it a lot and the barilla noodles aren’t too thick or too thin! They are just right for Spaghetti! The noodles always boil nice in water. They’re super affordable and you can find them at any drugstore! Totally recommend!
Palos Hills
I love  this pasta it is super high quality, and I just love the taste of it tends to not stick together either so super easy when eating which is important. The price is baseline for pasta usually, sometimes can find it at the dollar store! Definitely enjoy this pasta over others.
York, SC
This is such a think spaghetti and cooks so easily. You just boil water and add this to your pot. I personally think that this is one of the better brand of pasta. I try to compare this to the great value, and there is a huge difference. I usually try to pick this up when it’s on sale.
Johnstown, OH
This is my favorite brand. I am Italian and make a ton of pasta. These are the best noodles I've tried. They are affordable and the texture is perfect. So many varieties too. I love this and th in spaghetti noodles too. I highly recommend trying this brand and comparing tastes
Barilla is a great pasta brand! My go to for all my Italian pasta dishes. Would highly definitely recommend it to family and friends. Tons of option to choose from. I have been buying this brand for years and will continue to do so and will continue to do so!
Clifton, NJ
I love to keep these stocked in my cabinets! This pasta is so easy to prepare for any type of recipe! My favorite way of cooking this is in a big pot boiled with pink salt and after done cooking sautéed broccoli added to a nice easy meal.
Evansville , WY
This is my family’s favorite pasta. It is always good, and cooks evenly. I live well above sea level so cooking pasta was super difficult when I first moved here. This is the one I finally figured out and have stayed with it ever sense.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Barilla pasta products are always consistent, and easy to stock up on when your grocery store has sales. I always keep a few types in my pantry including their spaghetti. It's the perfect thickness so you can cook it a little al dente
Phenix, VA
I eat pasta atleast 2-3 times a week & I typically buy Barilla brand pastas. They’re affordable and taste amazing! Just the right amount of thickness and they cook very quickly so they’re perfect for a quick dinner or even lunch! :)