BY BARILLA #46 in Pasta Sauce

From its humble beginnings in 1877 as a small shop and bakery in Parma, Italy, Barilla has grown and strived to become the internationally trusted brand of pastas, sauces and Italian entrées that it is today. Our mission is to help people live better... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Tuscan herb is my new favorite. Went looking for just the original but saw this one and had to give it a try. I will be purchasing more. The price is not bad. I would say to try it. The flavor is good and not overwhelming. Pretty tasty
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
This sauce is amazing! All the herb flavors you don't need to add anything to it! This is my go to when I'm cooking and I normally mix it with one other flavor. The price is great at and you can find it at any local store!
fernanda C.
Miami
We had some gardening issues this last summer, so we didn't get our usual pesto mixed up and frozen for the year. This is a good substitute, taking into account that they use cashews instead of pine nuts and sunflower oil instead of olive. Still, basil is listed as the first ingredient and they use spinach as a filler instead of parsley. I can accept that coming from a mass-produced product at a reasonable price.
Cindy S.
You can usually find this in our pantry.  Barilla Pasta Sauce offers many flavors, but the Tuscan Herb is what flavor we buy most.  Our Redners usually runs great specials on this product.  We are a basic spaghetti family and this sauce is one of our favorites.
Luanna E.
Philadelphia
Love this sauce.If I have to get jar sauce I will get this.Good flavor and the choices of flavors are also good.When I'm busy and need a quick meal I like this product because doesn't taste bland like some jars sauces.
andy p.
Sauce for pasta barilla have that touch of basil and oregano with that pinch of sugar is very rich and easy does not have to cook much
Sarobar K.
Lakeville , MN
Good stuff! This is great and versatile and we always have this instock in our pantry. Entire family enjoys it
Tasha W.
Although nothing compared to my grandma's home made pasta sauce this is definitely the runner up for me
Verónica S.
I've been a fan of Barilla pasta sauces for quite some time now. The brand is competitively priced while at the same time being of consistently high quality. Recently I discovered this Tuscan Herb variety on our supermarket shelf. I tried it and was quite well pleased. The sauce itself is rich and thick. And the blend of spices is extremely tasty and a bit different from any other I have come across. The sodium content is moderate. A half-cup serving contains 17% of the DV of sodium.
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Una de las mejores marcas que he probado en salsas son buenísimas su aroma su textura realmente espectaculares en mi cada no falta nunca un bote aunque en España se hecha de menos algunos sabores nuevos