Add a Photo

By BARILLA
#108 in Pasta Sauce
From its humble beginnings in 1877 as a small shop and bakery in Parma, Italy, Barilla has grown and strived to become the internationally trusted brand of pastas, sauces and Italian entrées that it is today. Our mission is to help people live better...
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
June 20, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tuscan Herb, 24 oz
We had some gardening issues this last summer, so we didn't get our usual pesto mixed up and frozen for the year. This is a good substitute, taking into account that they use cashews instead of pine nuts and sunflower oil instead of olive. Still, basil is listed as the first ingredient and they use spinach as a filler instead of parsley. I can accept that coming from a mass-produced product at a reasonable price.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
June 25, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tuscan Herb, 24 oz
You can usually find this in our pantry.  Barilla Pasta Sauce offers many flavors, but the Tuscan Herb is what flavor we buy most.  Our Redners usually runs great specials on this product.  We are a basic spaghetti family and this sauce is one of our favorites.
Luanna E.
Luanna E.
Philadelphia
June 26, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tuscan Herb, 24 oz
Love this sauce.If I have to get jar sauce I will get this.Good flavor and the choices of flavors are also good.When I'm busy and need a quick meal I like this product because doesn't taste bland like some jars sauces.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
June 26, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tuscan Herb, 24 oz
Although nothing compared to my grandma's home made pasta sauce this is definitely the runner up for me