Barilla Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil uploaded by mariesa L.

BY BARILLA #7 in Pasta Sauce

Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce.

The Choice of Italy™.

All natural.

No preservatives.

New recipe.

Gluten free.

Est. Parma 1877.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta sauce.

Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of my favorite flavors of pasta sauce! Barilla is often BOGO at Publix or Winndixie, so I'm always stocked up. This product contains more sugar than I would like, but its cheap, easy to find, and tastes delicious. I use it as a sauce with noodles and a dipping sauce for breads and grilled cheese!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Foodie Expert
I typically buy Barilla pasta sauces from Harris Teeter because they run them on sale buy 2 get 3 free quite often. I prefer these sauces over both Ragu and Prego. The sauce has a hint of tomato and basil but it's not overpowering. This is my preferred pasta sauce when making spahgetti.
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I usually buy the tomato and basil sauce in another brand, but I had a coupon and decided to try the Barilla sauce. What a mistake. It was probably the worst pasta sauce I ever tasted. It was absolutely inedible. The sauce just have a very over-powering taste that was not tomato or basil but I could not figure out what it was. I don't know if it was just a bad batch or what but I will never buy this sauce again.
Ivy D.
Foodie Expert
Very affordable. I appreciate that it comes in glass. Shelf stable so you can stock up when there's a sale. It's a very flavorful sauce that's a great addition to any pasta dish!
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Foodie Expert
I dont like chunks of tomato in sauce, and i bought this on accident. I threw this in the crockpot with meatballs and it cooked the tomatoes down. the sauce is actually really good- but hate how its chunky
mariesa L.
Foodie Expert
This is definitely "Awesome sauce!" This is the only spaghetti sauce brand I get. It's not too pasty tasting. You can taste the flavor through out the meal. I usually go for the meat sauce but they're all good. One jar is good enough for a pound of noodles and still have a little extra. The price of the sauce is appropriate as well.
Cruzita-Maria L.
Foodie Expert
Great choices and flavors with Barilla Pasta sauces and this Tomato & Basil flavor is so good and my whole family loves it. I love basil and this sauce has a great rich flavor and is tasty. The thickness is just right and I would recommend this to everyone!
jerry c.
Boston , MA
Foodie Expert
I love pasta but i am kind of finnicky about pasta sauce, my mom always used clasico brand and i have a hard time with anything that tastes different from that, but this one seemed harmless so i thought i would give it a shot. it is delicious. the perfect tomato to spice ratio and the consistency is great
Carol D.
Barilla is the line of products that is my "go-to," because I know I am getting great value and great taste at the same time. Their Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce is delicious...you can practically taste the herbs and spices in each bite. The sauce isn't too thick, and it's not too thin. Highly recommend!!
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
We use a lot of spaghetti sauce throughout the year and I usually keep a few different brands stocked up, like the Barilla Tomato and Basil. The texture is great. The taste is great and the price is great. I can usually grab these buy one get one free at Publix and Winn DIxie so I make sure to stock up well. It is great to eat from the jar or you can add in extras like mushrooms, peppers, meats, etc. Great brand!