Barilla Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil uploaded by mariesa L.

BY BARILLA #4 in Pasta Sauce

Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce.

The Choice of Italy™.

All natural.

No preservatives.

New recipe.

Gluten free.

Est. Parma 1877.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta sauce.

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love using the Barilla Tomato and Basil sauce on all of our pasta dishes. This is the sauce that we buy 99% percent of the time. When you find something so wholesome and delicious that the kids love then it is definitely something to keep in your pantry.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Foodie Expert
Very affordable. I appreciate that it comes in glass. Shelf stable so you can stock up when there's a sale. It's a very flavorful sauce that's a great addition to any pasta dish!
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor and full of chunky tomatoes and vegetables! A sauce my entire family enjoys! Looks appealing as well and is a great price!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
One of are favorite sauces here for pasta we are big angel hair pasta fan's the right sauce can make all the difference
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Delicious and affordable. It is a great pastay sauce. I would definitely recommend the Barilla brand to anyone.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Foodie Expert
So good better then ragu def buy it nothing is really like fresh pasta sauce but this does the job nicely
Mallory N.
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
These sauces are so very good!! And the pastas are great as well. They have great flavor and taste!
Magen O.
Magen O.
This is my favorite sauce, basil is one of my new favorite spices so I love this one!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Allentown, PA
I usually buy the tomato and basil sauce in another brand, but I had a coupon and decided to try the Barilla sauce. What a mistake. It was probably the worst pasta sauce I ever tasted. It was absolutely inedible. The sauce just have a very over-powering taste that was not tomato or basil but I could not figure out what it was. I don't know if it was just a bad batch or what but I will never buy this sauce again.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of my favorite flavors of pasta sauce! Barilla is often BOGO at Publix or Winndixie, so I'm always stocked up. This product contains more sugar than I would like, but its cheap, easy to find, and tastes delicious. I use it as a sauce with noodles and a dipping sauce for breads and grilled cheese!