BY BARILLA #24 in Pasta Sauce

Barilla® Sweet Peppers Sauce.

EST. Parma 1877 Italy's #1 brand of pasta sauce®.

All natural.

No preservatives.

New recipe.

Gluten free. see more...

Norma C.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite sauce for all my pasta recipes. I use for spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmigiana and ravioli! I love the sweet and savory flavor. Great for any pasta dish. I always make sure my pantry is stocked with Barilla sauce.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
We love pasta. Although I try to make my own pasta sauce, I like to keep a jar of these sauce around the house to mix in with my own home made sauce. There is a flavor that I cannot recreate that we love from this sauce.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Like this brilla pasta sauce. Goes so good with pasta and fresh cut up peppers. I always add those into the mix. It's a great consistency and if you're watching your calories, this is a good choice. Recommended!
David B.
Very flavorful sauce. Almost no need to add anything to it but pasta and meat! It has a sweet essence as the name calls for. A very nice step up from traditional sauce.
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
love it and goes well in all my pasta and i could add different types of other sauces into it. totally affordable
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Foodie Expert
The Barilla brand is all I get when it comes to noodles! They always come out perfect and tastes so good!
Patricia V.
N Cape May, NJ
These Barilla sauces are really, really delicious! They are filled with chunks of veggies and have a wonderful, authentic taste!
heather m.
buckeye, AZ
Its sauce is really good. It goes well with everything. Its one of my favorite Brands. Definitely a good brand.
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, ['', 'QC', '']
Foodie Expert
Great pasta sauce ! When your in a rush and just want to make a quick pasta dish ! This is a very tasty sauce to use.