Barilla Pasta Sauce Roasted Garlic uploaded by Nka k.

BY BARILLA #51 in Pasta Sauce

Barilla® Roasted Garlic Sauce.

Est. Parma 1877. The choice of ItalyÔäó.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta Sauce®.

All natural.

No preservatives.

New recipe.

Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nka k.
Charleston
The Braille pasta sauce is so delicious ­čśő we use it for homemade pizza ­čŹĽ
For pasta ­čŹŁ and for lasagna.
It comes in different taste we got the roasted garlic, and the tomatoes ­čŹů &a basil ­čî┐
Barilla Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil
Maheen A.
As a person who loves pasta, I could swear by this product to make any of your pasta dishes more delicious! Mix this with a little bit of alfredo sauce, veggies (and marinated chicken if you like!) and you've got the perfect pasta ready! This makes pasta-making so much easier and tastier!
Mark S.
West Bend
Definitely the worst pasta sauce I've ever eaten. The sauce that comes in military rations tastes better. I'd give it 0 stars if I could. Barilla needs to stick to pasta.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
This was an okay sauce. I really like their pasta, so thought I'd give the sauce a try. I didn't really think it had any flavor, maybe I'm used to just the plain ole stuff in a jar, but it didn't appeal to me. I'm going to stick with Prego.
Barbora H.
Peachtree City
Great pasta sauce  even though usually I have to add some spices as it's a little flavorless. Amazing for dipping breadsticks and cooking meatballs in.
Yadirah B.
It taste very gud!! I use it on spaghetti, it gives it just the rite flavors. Nd i would definitely recommend that great sauce to my friends nd family.
Deborah G.
Fleetwood, PA
This is my very favorite sauce they have a bacon one that my husband loves!!!! Since I found this one I'm not allowed to use any other!!! LOL!!!!!
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
I always doctor my sauces but this one needs very little. It's nice to have something to reach for that I know will be good without any extra work.
Stephanie B.
Boston, VA
Quick and easy. It has great taste. We use it all the time for lots of different dishes. Really enjoy the flavor.
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
Wasn't crazy about the flavor, left a bit of an aftertaste! Did come in a good size for your money, though!