BY BARILLA #40 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Rotini.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer G.
United States
Simple meal to make for the family at dinner time instead of the usual fast food grub. I can buy this at my local heb it's an affordable meal you can make when your craving some pasta. I like to buy 95% lean ground beef and ragu meat flavored sauce to give it flavor. I would also recommend the heb garlic Texas toast with this pasta and a homemade Caesar salad or even some fresh fruit on the side.
Mikala M.
Mannford , OK
Pasta is so good! This brand is typically inexpensive and tastes delicious. I always boil this with some salt to make it perfect! I love to pair it with meatballs and marinara sauce, orrrr chicken and Alfredo sauce depending on my mood.
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
I honestly love any type of pasta, the taste is good and the texture is good. The prep time is very quick and easy which I do enjoy. Doesn’t have a sticky feel to it and overall my family does enjoy this type of pasta.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love Barilla pasta and I buy it all the time. It's great for a quick meal, snack, or leftovers. The rotini is great for all pasta dishes and I especially love using it to make mac'n'cheese. Additionally, the fact that it comes in a box is more convenient to me than a bag.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
I always have at least 2 boxes of this in my pantry at all times. I use it for spaghetti, chili, pasta salad just about anything it doesn't disappoint. I also love the veggie version!
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
This is always the brand of pasta I purchase. It's delicious, easy to prepare, and the inner child in me is pleased with the "spirals." I prepare a box every time I cook this because it provides me with leftovers for the next few days, something I'll never complain about.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Barilla pasta rotini is one of my favorite comfort foods. I love it so much and now even my son loves to eat this with me.  We buy it all over the place, shoprite, walmart, even your local Italian deli.  I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Shannon T.
Bossier City, LA
Barilla Pasta Rotini is a great pasta!  I use it in tuna casserole, shrimp alfredo pasta and chicken alfredo pasta.  I usually get the whole grain version of this pasta because it is healthy!  Barilla's products are very reasonably priced, and I will definitely continue to buy their products in the future.
Bianca P.
I love this brand of pasta especially this type of noodle. I find that it cooks well and is great quality at a great price. My local grocery store usually has sales which a a great addition. Very satisfied.
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
Barilla always has great deals on their pasta. I love the rotini because its cute and tastes great. I prefer shorter noodles and these are a great alternative. I use their regular spaghetti too, but this is my favorite. Just make sure you cook it thoroughly so it is nice and soft!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried these noodles?