BY BARILLA #70 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Rigatoni.

"Al dente" perfection in 12-13 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kathleen F.
This is the only boxed pasta my husband and I eat. If you buy it at a grocery store, you can get it for a great price, and sometimes free (if you coupon). We always have a few boxes of this in the house. It is great as an easy meal to whip together with a quick sauce!
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
My favorite type of pasta is Rigatoni and Barilla is a great brand for quality and value. You can tell by the texture of the pasta the quality of the ingredients. I will continue to purchase and love the other options they offer.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I just love this pasta. I like all Barilla pastas. I bought this at my local grocery store, Dillon’s. You can use this pasta with almost any recipe. Was my first time using this particular pasta but I was highly satisfied
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Great pasta! I have been using it since last year and is always the perfect complement to my italian sauces! I cook with this at least once a week. Totally recommended!
Emma R.
I love pasta and I love Rigatoni more than any other shape. I make this all the time with just some Parmesan cheese and maybe some butter. The only reason I gave it four stars is that there's no real difference in quality between Barilla and cheaper value brands.
Patricia C.
Love all Barilla pasta's. I make pasta so very often and I have never been disappointed by any of the many Barilla items. The instruction cooking times are also very accurate and there are always great recipes on the box. Retailers often offer great pricing on these brand and it's a great meal choice for you and your family.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
We use these for spaghetti. My family likes to mix up noodles from time to time and this is one we go for the most. We all love this and recommend it to people when we have people over for dinners from time to time.
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
I love this brand of pasta, it's my go-to when making any Italian dish. I love using these noodles as a stand up dish and it always turns out delicious. The noodles never stick together during cooking and taste great!
Kirsten D.
I always use rigatoni with spaghetti sauce to have some variety and make it easier for my daughter to eat. These noodles are really good, the only downside is the cost. Great value is just as good and cheaper.
Janet A.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my absolute favorite pasta brand. It cooks nicely. And I like to use the rigatoni instead of ziti for my baked ziti. I've bought this countless times and will continue to do so. I definitely recommend this brand and this type of pasta!!
Anna C.
Newman
Does this have a weird texture?