BY BARILLA

Barilla® Pronto™ Penne Pasta.

New!

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

One pan-no boil-no drain.

"Al dente" perfection in minutes.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

katie a.
Odenton, MD
These are my favorite kind of noodles to make. They are so easy to cook and perfect for any kind of pasta! It's get soft so quickly and they are done!! American Chop suey is my favorite kind of pasta to make
Martha B.
We love Italian food and Lasagna is a family favorite. The noodles cook up nicely and just enough noodles for my recipe! You can put veggies in your sauce to get your kids to eat veggies.
Andrea F.
I accidentally picked this up at the store one day and didn't use it the first time. Went back to the store and got more noodles. Packed on a trip to the beach and realized how easy this was. I don't think I can go back to cooking pasta that I have to drain! Barilla nailed it with this! I mean quick and easy, makes pasta night in our house such a breeze!
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
Most pasta seems to be the same to me. I usually go with whatever one is the cheapest and I don't tell a difference between them. I can't say whether or not i like the Barilla brand any better than anything else.
Amanda L.
York, PA
I'm a huge pasta fan so I make some frequently and have always used the Barilla brand. When I read about this pronto cooking type I was skeptical at first cause how can you get perfectly cooked pasta in 3 minutes? But it really worked. Makes making a delicious pasta dish very easy and quick.
Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
I made this for dinner and it was so easy and convenient. My only issue is that as the water gets absorbed, the pasta started to stick to the pan pretty badly. I ended up lowering the heat and adding the sauce at that point, and that was 7 minutes into cooking.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
These are the best tasting noodles and the easiest to cook by far! Other brands I've used just don't end up cooked right and taste off. This is always going to be my favorite brand.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Great affordable pasta choice. Cooks up well and tastes great with your fav sauce. Seems like a healthy pasta choice..as far as pasta goes. I buy this at Walmart. Overall very satisfied with this pasta.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
This is always on sale at the local grocery store and has a wide selection of noodles. I enjoy this penne to switch it up from traditional spaghetti. Cooks quickly and maintains it's shape.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
My grandmother always used this brand and my Mother too. I now buy this brand as well. That pasta always comes out perfect. No one can fight that fresh homemade pasta is the best but when it comes to pasta out of a box not tasting like box this brand is good.

Target