2 colors available

BY BARILLA #83 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Plus® Thin Spaghetti Multigrain Pasta.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

*Contains 200mg of Ala per 56g serving, which is 15% of the daily value for ala (1.3g).

Good source of protein, fiber & ala omega-3*.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes. see more...

Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I admit I don't always make the most healthiest choices when it comes to my grocery shopping or the things that I eat. And so when I come across something that is a healthy choice and doesn't affect the taste I am always down to try it out. This tastes just like any other spaghetti pasta out there just with the extra health benefits.
Casanail J.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
I love to make Vegetable stir-fry With this wonderful pasta You can use this pasta in so many ways for breakfast late lunch and dinner I also like to add Apples and chicken with a glaze sauce it, taste so delicious and the price is reasonable you can find The Barilla Brand at just about any grocery store and it's always on sale
Jess U.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
I enjoy using the Barilla Plus products knowing that they are enriched even more than the regular products. To me, the thin spaghetti is the perfect in-between size. It is not as thin as Angel Hair, but holds sauce and flavor extremely well. It is flavorful, and quick to prepare.
Charity D.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
I like this pasta because, as far as taste is concerned, it is not as "gross" (as my husband says) as whole grain pasta, but it is healthier than traditional pasta. We use it when we are making traditional spaghetti and meat sauce and the flavor is in the sauce, not the noodle.
kathygraves
kathygraves
Tastes great and is healthy too. It is the only grain type pasta I enjoy. I have purchased this many times and I buy it at Kroger or Safeway. It is in my rotation and I use it as I would any other spaghetti noodle. I more than satisfied with Barilla Plus spaghetti.
takayla V.
takayla V.
West Virginia, WV
I LOVE these noodles! I've never seen much of a difference in pasta noodles but these are a favorite! They cook very easily without sticking and taste great! I love the "thin" pasta noodles the most because it's my favorite to use for spaghetti and other pastas!
Evan C.
Evan C.
Memphis, TN
I like this brand because they have a lot of variety and are inexpensive. The quality is still great though. I bought this at Kroger but have also seen it al Walmart. I really prefer the thin noodle over a thick one. Overall, I am satisfied with the product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Manitowoc, WI
Foodie Expert
I get this because it tastes the same as regular pasta and is much healthier. I purchase this pasta at Walmart. It tastes great. It's healthy and I would buy again. I buy this at least monthly and pair it with different sauces. Much more filling.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Ashburn, VA
I love a thin spaghetti...goes perfectly with Chicken Parm...or Spaghetti and Meatballs....or Baked Spaghetti is another family favorite! You can find these noodles at any grocery store chain and know that you are choosing a healthy pasta!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Love that this comes with protein added, but the product has been a little hit or miss. A couple times we bought it, and it had an unusual after taste. It didn't deter us from trying again. Definitely a good value for the price.