BY BARILLA

Barilla® Plus® Thin Spaghetti Multigrain Pasta.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

*Contains 200mg of Ala per 56g serving, which is 15% of the daily value for ala (1.3g).

Good source of protein, fiber & ala omega-3*.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this pasta with protein- I like that we can get some added protein in a meal, even while eating pasta. It's a little more expensive, but I don't mind because of the added protein. It cooks the same as regular pasta, it tastes the same as regular pasta. Highly recommend!
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
Spaghetti is one of my favorite foods. It's easy to make and always tastes good. These noodles are usually the ones I buy and they're always easy to make and fairly healthy. It's also a good value. Overall, I'm satisfied with this pasta and I recommend it.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Who would ever guess you could get protein in pasta? It makes me feel like I am not "cheating" by eating a carb and helps make it extra filling. It is easy to find at any grocery store. Inexpensive and quick. Would highly recommend to other pasta lovers.
Sarah B.
Manitowoc, WI
I get this because it tastes the same as regular pasta and is much healthier. I purchase this pasta at Walmart. It tastes great. It's healthy and I would buy again. I buy this at least monthly and pair it with different sauces. Much more filling.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Some of The best pasta I’ve ever had. Sometimes wheat pasta is gross and this has the best flavor. They’re just great to make almost any pasta dish with! Love it! So good. Great price too!
Victoria L.
i love love loveee eating spaghetti its so good!!!!! I always eat spaghetti whenever my mom makes it. Its just so good and you cant ever get enough of it! This is also very affordable and you can basically find it anywhere! Over all i will say its so good and delicious and i will make sure i buy it again!
Sunny C.
Lexington
Great quality spaghetti. Easy for a quick meal on a busy night. I love the thin spaghetti and prefer it over regular spaghetti. One box is enough to feed a family! I recommend these noodles in marinara sauce or alfredo, either one is delicious!
Taniya P.
I like these for the extra fiber. I don't really taste the difference but my husband claims he can taste the different. I like the thin/angle hair pasta better than the thonk type. Now I'm hungry just thinking about the last time I used these.
Mohini C.
If your like me and love a great spaghetti noodle, this brand of barilla pasta is for you. I like the way its not to thick but you can still taste the pasta. You cant beat the price. I definitely recommend for a great spaghetti dinner
Marci F.
Fresno
Barilla makes the best pasta. I've tried several of their noodles. I like these plus ones because I'm a vegetarian and I like to think I'm getting a little extra nutrition in my noodles. All of the Barilla pastas have a fresh flavor.