BY BARILLA

Barilla® Plus® Thin Spaghetti Multigrain Pasta.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

*Contains 200mg of Ala per 56g serving, which is 15% of the daily value for ala (1.3g).

Good source of protein, fiber & ala omega-3*.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes. see more...

kathygraves
Tastes great and is healthy too. It is the only grain type pasta I enjoy. I have purchased this many times and I buy it at Kroger or Safeway. It is in my rotation and I use it as I would any other spaghetti noodle. I more than satisfied with Barilla Plus spaghetti.
Chasitey p.
I don't really do much cooking, I only know the simple main recipes that most people know, but whenever I make spaghetti there's are the noodles I use
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
This is an awesome option for those who dont eat meat and want some extra protein in their lives! It has the same yumy taste with an added benifit!
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA
This brand is affordable and yummy. Love to use the thin spaghetti when making red sauce with meat. It cooks fast and is very filling.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I love the taste and the spaghetti size the kids love it and is easy for my kids to eat so they don't make a mess lol
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
THis spaghetti was good . Normal spaghetti I guess. some normal noodles. Nothing special. Sorry for bad grammer
Savannah W.
Aptos, CA
I love angle hair spaghetti! This is great1 It tastes good and it doesn't leave much residue in the pot.
Caroline K.
Bloomingdale, GA
This is my favorite pasta! Great taste and it is fairly healthy for you! Love it with my spaghetti.
dar m.
Mabank, TX
Easy to cook and came out as stated. Light and great flavor to go with red sauce or butter only.
Vette S.
The taste is great and doesn't take long to prepare. It's really hard to mess this pasta up