Barilla Pasta Plus Farfalle Pasta uploaded by Mandy E.

BY BARILLA

Barilla® Plus® Farfalle Multigrain Pasta.

Good source of protein, fiber & ala omega-3*.

"Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

*Contains 200mg of ALA per 56g serving, which is 15% of the daily value of ALA (1.3g).

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta. see more...

Teri H.
Bonners Ferry, ID
I buy this by the case on Amazon because I can't find it at my usual grocery store! My daughter loves pasta and does not love meat - this is the perfect combo it has as much protein as a chicken breast and it satisfies her pasta cravings! I serve it with a little butter and parmesan cheese for a perfect dinner for her!
Molly Ann H.
Hokes Bluff, AL
I loved the extra protein this pasta gave my meal, and the taste was exactly the same as any other basic pasta, but the center of the bow tie shape was a very easy to undercook. It would be chewy while the rest of the noodle was perfectly cooked.
Emily V.
Arlington, VA
The absolute best quick week night meal. I love that the pasta has extra protein to keep you full. I love to mix this with sauteed vegetables and pesto.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this pasta. It is a good source of protein and fiber. My daughter loves this shape and can't get enough of it. I love it with Alfredo sauce.
Natasha M.
I love these. The texture is great. They stay al dente. They work well hot or cold. And I guess they're even a little healthier than regular pasta.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Wanted to love these, but they are dense. Very impressed with the nutritional values. So I will continue to buy them. My toddler loves them.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
Bought this for 'pumpkin sage pasta' and it was delicious! The pasta was great, just wish there was more pumpkin flavor to my recipe!
Eileen C.
Me gustan mucho los productos Barrilla, son muy suaves las pastas y se toman poco tiempo de coccion, recommendado!
Nicole A.
Barrie, ON
My kiddos love bowties. We like Barilla because of their quality and price point. Everybody wins! Pass the parm
Camelia G.
Bucharest
Love this brand of pasta. Prepared quickly and easily. I just love them!!!