Barilla Pasta Plus Elbows Pasta Multigrain uploaded by Sherri H.

BY BARILLA

Barilla® Plus® Elbows Multigrain Pasta.

Good source of protein, fiber & ALA omega-3*.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

*Contains 200mg of ALA per 56g serving, which is 15% of the daily value for ALA (1.3g).

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia F.
Bethesda, MD
I always buy this for my kids who love pasta. Knowing that this pasta has some good nutrition and protein makes me feel good about giving my kids just pasta for dinner along with some veggies. It's nice to have an option like this one for quick and easy dinners.
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
I just switched to multigrain pasta and this one wasnt too bad. Its for sure a differece from regular pasta and the mulitgrain but its not bad. I like this brand of pasta. It doesnt cost a whole bunch and you get a good amount for what you pay for.
Emily F.
Durham, NC
This pasta is a complete protein, a big deal in a vegetarian household. It's more filling than regular pasta, and cooks/tastes just right. I can even make a baked pasta casserole, freeze it, and then reheat with no loss of texture quality.
Ellie A.
Merced, CA
It is great you should try it it taste amazing and cooks well! Just follow the instructions and your pasta would cook perfectly. It is perfect for any pasta dinners.
These are great because they're Multigrain but don't have that gritty Multigrain feel so my kids eat it with no issues
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Barilla pasta is the next best thing to a fresh homemade pasta!!! We love using it especially the whole grain pastas!!
Riley K.
Commerce Township, MI
This is very tasty and easy to make it delivers great protein with a great tatse this is hard not to love!
Alison M.
Foodie Expert
I like this multigrain it tastes very good in my opinion. but my boyfriend did not like this
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
Foodie Expert
Muiltigrain pasta is a great way to eat slightly healthier without really having to change
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
Use this product before its not bad alit cook evenly..and I will use it again.