BY BARILLA

Barilla® Plus® Angel Hair Multigrain Pasta.

Good source of protein, fiber & ALA omega-3*.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

*Contains 200mg of ALA per 56g serving, which is 15% of the daily value for ALA.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 Brand of Pasta™. see more...

Emily S.
Emily S.
Greer, SC
The best enriched pasta we've used - I love the slightly nutty flavor. It's good without being too dense or chewy. It holds up well to both light and heavy sauces. We typically use it with out shrimp fra diavolo recipe, and it does great with the shrimp and spice.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
Great source of carbs & protein. The instructions are simple and it's easy to prepare. After q good leg day it's easy just to bake some chicken breasts, then add some tomato sauce then add them to these noodles for a great refuel
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Quincy, IL
This is a great pasta! I've used all different shapes and love the taste. Its got a lot of protein and is very affordable!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
This is my favorite pasta, hands down. Love how there is a lot of protein and fiber. I can get it at a good price at walmart and on sale occasionally at safeway and raleys markets.
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
This is our favorite dry pasta! I love that it packs a bit of extra nutrition in the noodles. We prefer angel hair/capellini both for the texture in sauces, and because it cooks really quickly.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I love angel hair and i love barilla plus's protein enhanced formula. I see spaghetti more frequently in the store but I'd buy angel hair if it were available.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
Obsessed. Seriously. These noodles cook fast, have protein, and are so tasty. What more could you ask for?? I love them!
Kisha S.
Kisha S.
Really different.. makes you go to the bathroom. Really healthy for you full of protein.. Healthy eating
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Foodie Expert
For only 20 cents more than regular barilla angel hair, this is well worth it for the added benefits, including extra protein. The only thing I noticed is that it takes a little longer to cook, but still has the same great taste as the traditional barilla pasta!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Iroquois, SD
Foodie Expert
I bought this on accident once and actually really like it! It has a different texture (a little tougher) I thought but all in all it was good...and good for you! The best part was that my kids never even noticed a change! Trying to go to healthier foods and more whole grains.