Barilla® Penne.

"Al dente" perfection in 11-12 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877.

what is your favorite way to eat pasta?
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Penne!
Product Highlights
“It is a really good product !” in reviews
Delray Beach , FL
This brand is my pasta go to and for a good reason! It has a great taste and texture and never fails me! It’s super cheap (around 1-3 bucks) . great product would like smaller box and i feel its a little healthy, i am satisfied with this purchase.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this pasta. Penne is my favorite shape and I absolute love this brand. I always buy barilla pasta and the pasta sauce and they taste great. I highly recommend this to try as it’s absolutely amazing.
Laporte, IN
1,043 reviews
Barilla Pasta Penne uploaded by Darla J.
Barilla pasta is my favorite brand of pasta. Love the penne pasta great flavor cooks up nicely firm yet soft and delicious. Easy directions to follow and make and stays fresh to store. It goes good in several dishes
Deerfield, IL
Barilla never fails to disappoint. The penne is a great pasta to have on hand and is very versatile. The price of Barilla may be a little more than a store brand, but it is worth it. The taste and texture is better!
Wallington , NJ
This is my go to brand for making pasta at home. The quality is amazing and it’s at a good price point, comes in different varieties and tastes equally good! I use it with the barilla arabiatta sauce and absolutely love it!
Little Neck, NY
I absolutely love the brand Barilla and have been eating it since I was little. I have tried other brands and nothing seems to beat the softness and the flavor of this brand of pasta. Barilla Pasta Penne
New Castle, DE
Barilla Pasta Penne uploaded by elene N.
My alntime loved and favorite pasta . Love everything about it. Tastes amazing specifically with tomato sauce and meet . Cooked easy fast and has good flavor. High quality product and natural . Im huge fan of it
Norridge, IL
I love this pasta I always get this brand. I am a repeat consumer of this product. No need for improvement for this product. I can use this pasta for almost anything for salads or pasta recipes it tastes so good
This is a solid cheap pasta. I tend to prefer it with pedro or even just salt. Pasta like this kept me going as a poor college student and I still eat it v now albeit with better sauce. I would recommend it to anyone.
Like the Penne pasta made by Barrilla. Seems to have more flavor than other brands I’ve tried. I make a lot of buttered noodles with these. Something quick and easy. Price for a box of these is under two bucks.