BY BARILLA #1 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Penne.

"Al dente" perfection in 11-12 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It is a really good product !" in 1 review
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
I don't always have the time to cook so that's why I love this brand is really easy and fast to cook even my husband love cooking pasta, I love the packaging is really convenient so when ever we are in a rush we just do some fettuccine sauce with chicken and done or some mayonnaise with cream and tuna, penny work with everything I really recommend it.I like this type of pasta, when it cooks at the correct time is very good, I recommend it when it comes to want something delicious and fast to cook I always buy it in target and it has a very good price, also when traveling I can find it in other countries with the same quality and price.
Katy M.
I used to love their products and were always in my pantry. I will absolutely not buy this or any of their products ever again. They are anti-lgbtq, have expressed that and donate to causes that hurt the community. They have bad ethics in my opinion and I will never support their sub par pasta. There are so many other brands that don't treat humans as lesser because of their sexual preference.
Iris P.
Tampa , FL
As an Italian living in the states I always find it hard to make a good meal with what I find at the supermarket. Barilla is a brand that I trust and it's all I use when I cook. The pasta holds well when I cook it and doesn't become all soft. Totally recommend Barilla in every pasta they make!
Neferttia J.
Barilla penne pasta is a go to pasta for me. It’s affordable and it doesn’t taste like cardboard box when you boil it. Some pasta you get a starchy tast to it. Also this particular pasta sticks better to marinara sauce on the inside of the noodle, which I love. Get some.
Yoli C.
MAGNOLIA, TX
I love this pasta, to be so good is very economical compared to others that are economical but difficult to cook this is not so is very good! I love the consistency absorbs water very fast which makes cooking much faster! It's very good pasta personally I love it! ❤️
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
When my family and I make chicken Alfredo we use these noodles with Alfredo sauce and it’s great and so so easy. All you do is boil some water, let them cook for 10-12, drain and add sauce! Easy dinner in twenty minutes!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Braille pasta is our favorite! Great price, amazing flavor and it cooks quickly! We love it with a simple red sauce or in the summer with spinach and chicken! Target and Walmart both carry the line! I highly recommend it.
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
Love this prank I but every noodle they have because they aren’t too expensive and taste great! There are usually deals in them also! I will continue to buy these and recommend these to everyone because they are great
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
We love pasta around here and Barilla pasta is a favorite in our household. It's affordable and tastes amazing cooked al dente! I usually purchase Barilla sauces to pour over top and we have a quick and easy- yet great home cooked meal!
Alana S.
I only buy Barilla brand pasta. Cheap, tastes great, and can be found at almost any supermarket! I love pasta and this is my all time favorite. Penne is a classic and a must have in my kitchen. I eat this pasta very often and keep rebuying. So delicious and cheap and can combine this pasta with a bunch of different dishes!
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
Is this better then other brands?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
What is your favorite sauce for this pasta.?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
How to other influensters find this product? Personally I enjoy this!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Barilla or Creamette?
Laura A.
La confezione è richiudibile?