BY BARILLA #1 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Penne.

"Al dente" perfection in 11-12 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It is a really good product !" in 1 review
Hilary W.
Havana
We love pasta around here and Barilla pasta is a favorite in our household. It's affordable and tastes amazing cooked al dente! I usually purchase Barilla sauces to pour over top and we have a quick and easy- yet great home cooked meal!
Yoli C.
Magnolia
I love this pasta, to be so good is very economical compared to others that are economical but difficult to cook this is not so is very good! I love the consistency absorbs water very fast which makes cooking much faster! It's very good pasta personally I love it! ❤️
Tara S.
Twin Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
Pasta is one of my favorite comfort foods. I love penne most of all. So versatile and easy to make. I love that you can top it with a jar sauce for a quick healthy meal or throw a variety of ingredients together & make a more complex yet almost effortless dish. You can boil ahead of as I've been doing recently adding it in to my "sauce" or other ingredients dry & allowing to cook all together.
Aleksandra F.
Foodie Expert
Love the barilla brand pasta. I especially like the whole grain varieties as well. I use penne pasta to make chicken Alfredo and it is very tasty! I very satisfied with this brand overall.
Alana S.
Foodie Expert
I only buy Barilla brand pasta. Cheap, tastes great, and can be found at almost any supermarket! I love pasta and this is my all time favorite. Penne is a classic and a must have in my kitchen. I eat this pasta very often and keep rebuying. So delicious and cheap and can combine this pasta with a bunch of different dishes!
Amanda W.
I have eaten this since I was a kid. They have just come out with a new product which is three minute pasta. If you go to school or work all day like I do, cooking is the last thing that you want to do when you get home. This cheap pasta cooks in only a few minutes and their jarred sauce goes perfectly with it as well.
Tiffany B.
I recently purchased Barilla Penne Pasta from my local Wal-Mart. I made a Cajun chicken pasta and it was delicious! The pasta was just the right touch. Barilla has lots of different pasta options and is easy to find at pretty much any grocery store. We use several different Barilla pastas and we are pleased.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I love this penne pasta, barilla is my favorite when it comes to making pasta. The pasta cooks good, is not too starchy and doesn’t harden fast like other brands. I always have some of this pasta in my pantry
Heidi S.
wallkill, NY
Foodie Expert
I always buy this kind of pasta. Maybe the blue boxes always stand out on the shelf or the price is always reasonable, but i always stocked with this pasta.
I recommend making this with homemade creamy pesto, cook your chicken with balsamic vinaigrette, and then add the chicken and pesto to the pasta.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Barilla pasta and I buy it all the time. It's great for a quick meal, snack, or leftovers. The penne is great for all pasta dishes and I especially love it with chicken/pesto. Additional, the fact that it comes in a box is more convenient to me than a bag.
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
Is this better then other brands?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite sauce for this pasta.?
Laura A.
La confezione è richiudibile?