BY BARILLA

Barilla® Mostaccioli.

"Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of Pasta™.

EST. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
I usually use this product to substitute for regular spaghetti noodles. This brand takes a little longer to cook that the generic store brands but it is worth the wait. Like the taste of the pasta and you can make any kind of pasta dishes with this type of pasta. I would definitely buy this again.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Mentor, OH
it doesn't matter if I am eating my pasta with sauce or butter noodles I will ONLY buy Barilla Pastas...it is the ABSOLUTELY BEST PASTA !!!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of noodles. Growing up with an Italian dad we ate a lot of pasta and this was the number one brand we used.
sharmine h.
sharmine h.
Foodie Expert
This is the Best product to use for a light spaghetti with chicken or ground beef in it. So good!!! Easy to make and cooks fast.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Foodie Expert
YUM is all I have to say! I have been using Barilla products for a very long time and I think they taste great and are way better than an off brand.
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
I make paste often and I always go for this brand it's easy to cook and taste great. This is by far the best brand of pasta.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Barilla pasta is always a go to! They turn out great and goes well with any meal. I also love how they have the wheat version in some of their pastas for a little healthier meal.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
I make pasta salad a bit and this brand is my go to brand. It doesn't get soggy or lose its texture like some pastas tend to do. Family loves it, can't complain.
marisol l.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
my sister always buys this one when she makes some Italian pasta and it turns out delicious! the only down side is that some alternatives are definitely a bit more affordable but it is totally worth the value
Haley D.
Haley D.
Best product to use for a light spaghetti with chicken in it. Soo good!!! Easy to make and cooks fast.