BY BARILLA

Barilla® Mini Wheels.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 Brand of Pasta™.

"Al Dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
These are a really fun way to get the kids to eat more noodles. The non traditional shapes took the kids by surprise and they really enjoyed. We will buy again. Good value great price
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This little wheel pastas are great for both me and my son...I've never met a pasta I don't like, and this one is the same. I often purchase Barilla and will continue to do so. I have always been content with my purchase.
Kerrigan C.
Great noodles that don't fall apart as easily as some do. You can put any sauce in them and they are quick and easy to make. High in carbs but you can get them anywhere and good for any dish. I would recommend!
Kristi E.
Clinton Township
My daughter loves these. She likes anything mini and loves the shapes of them! We have bought these multiple times. They taste like pasta! They are good!
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
My kids LOVE these!!! They make pasta night so fun in our house!!! They taste wonderful too :) highly recommend any mothers getting this!
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
Barilla is my favorite pasta brand, the noodles dont taste old and they cook so nicely. They have a nice flavor to them
Stephanie D.
I love all pasta that is in a shape so this is great. I've always loved this brand. It's great warm or cold!
Susan K.
Lodi, CA
The pasta shapes are cute and kid-friendly. I use it with spaghetti sauce as well as a cold pasta salad.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
These are so cute and tiny! Perfect for kids or whimsical adults. Great for soups our creamy sauces.
Nataly W.
atlanta, GA
I Always have this is my kitchen for a quick, last minute meal. It's inexpensive and fantastic!

back