BY BARILLA

Barilla® Mini penne.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Penne pasta goes great with an Alfredo sauce and chicken!" in 1 review
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Love the mini ones! Barilla in general has the best noodles out there! Great for a normal dish or as pasta salad. Our little ones love the mini versions because they fit better on their spoon. Very good quality!
Jessica R.
I love this brand of pasta, they sell it literally every grocery store. I buy it all the time! Perfect a quick meal, just throw in some broccoli or mix with alfredo sauce and chicken and bam a perfect meal for dinner.
Isabella L.
Yummy! It's so easy to make, just put it in boiling water and then put your favorite sauce.
My family is italian and my grandmother use to make pasta from scratch, the taste of this pasta resembles to my grandma's.
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
I always keep a box of these in my pantry. They're affordable and always handy for last minute dinner ideas. They're usually on sale at Target where you can buy two boxes for around five dollars. Overall it's a great pasta that holds sauce and gets the job done.
Victoria G.
Cicero, IL
What a consistent brand of pasta. I've bought just about every brand of spaghetti/pasta there is. Including making pasta by scratch!! This pasta doesn't have a nasty starchy after taste, does not glue up (like cheaper options) and doesn't stick together as much. Of course if you manage to ruin these noodles, it's probably the error in the cook.

I do wish there was better packaging in all pastas boxes!
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
Great prices and always seem to go on sale! I cook my pasta aldente and it always tastes great with our sauces. Pesto or red sauce. If I remember right they do have a whole wheat version. Quality for the price. I would recommend trying this brand if you haven't purchased. We are a repeat customer of this brand.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE Barilla Pasta!!! I'm a big pasta eater so I love pasta! Barilla is definitely one of my favorite brands. It's not expensive and doesn't require a lot of extra work to make great pasta definitely recommend this brand to my fellow pasta lovers.
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
One of my favorite pastas to prepare for my family. My 18 month old enjoys it plain and it is easy for her to grasp with her little hands. The pasta pairs well with butter garlic sauce and crumbled hamburger. Nice, quick meal in these colder months.
Sonia S.
In a partially Italian household, pasta is a staple and we rely on Barilla for quality pasta. This brand of pasta is delicious and so many different sauces work so well with Barilla pasta. It is definitely the brand I recommend to all my friends!
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely love the mini penne. The flavor is great, not sure I'd be able to taste the difference between Barilla and another brand, but it tastes great. Regular penne is a little big and too much for me, but the mini penne is adorable and easy to eat without being messy. Great for kids.