Barilla Pasta Mini Farfalle

Barilla® Mini Farfalle.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877.

Is this not a fun Pasta little Bowties?
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Mini Farfalle!
Oklahoma City, OK
1,724 reviews
Barilla Pasta Mini Farfalle uploaded by Alicia K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the quality of this pasta brand. Has great variety and I love these mini version of the bowties. You can use these to make soup very quickly with broth, or use them as a pasta dish. The kids love them and he versions of course always so fun. Coats pasta sauces really good, cooks really quick and has great quality flavor. Very affordable and readily available at most grocery stores.
Chula Vista, CA
Barilla Pasta Mini Farfalle uploaded by Alejandra P.
If there is a difference between one brand and another and barilla I like it because it doesn't get chewy like the others and it feels crunchy the way I like it; I can accompany it with any meal.
Love this pasta the most! Great as Alfredo, basil pesto, and tomato sauce pasta as well! The shape and the flavor only enhances the dish, repeat customer for sure!
Secaucus, NJ
Barilla Pasta Mini Farfalle uploaded by Ashwini B.
I fell in love with this brand. It has so many varieties of pasta. This mini farfalle is so cuteeee to look and tastes amazing as well. It’s perfect. I suggest to try other varieties well. It’s worth it.
Huntsville, AL
I will use bow tie noodles in just about any pasta dish I make. I'm not sure why they seem so much better, but they do and I love this brand as well!
Williamsville, MO
Barilla Mini Farfalle pasta is my favorite pasta shape to use for Chicken Alfredo! It's bite size so my 5 year old doesn't have too much trouble!
Waterloo, IA
I absolutely love the mini noodles! I sub these out for spaghetti noodles and add mozzarella cheese over top and it's amazing!
Adorable and pair well with sauces, vegetables, oil, in pasta salads, etc. Good value for the price-- they're not fresh-tasting top quality artisan pasta straight from the hills of Italy or whatever but definitely a decent pasta and they keep well for leftovers too.
One of my favorite pastas is the Barilla Pasta, I love this one because it cooks very quickly and the shape of it is also very cute. I typically buy this pasta for spaghetti instead of the regular noodles just simply because I enjoy eating this shape more.
Nome, AK
Love the mini farfalle. Inexpensive (& close in price to off brands) and it's the best in pasta salads!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...