BY BARILLA

Barilla® Mezze penne.

"Al Dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan S.
Megan S.
Liberal, KS
I always buy Barilla when I buy pasta. It's widely available at whatever supermarket I happen to be at and it tastes good. I like that they give you guide times on how long to cook it to make it al dente. I think it's a good value (it's one of the cheapest in the pasta aisle) and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to cook pasta at home without breaking the bank.
brianna l.
brianna l.
Foodie Expert
I love Penne! This brand of pasta is really good and easy to cook. They have many different varieties to choose from as well. We purchase from Barilla all the time!
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
I use these noodles when I making a pasta or pasta salad is really good only takes a couple minutes to cook they don't stick and their taste wonderful
Camille N.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
I buy this brand of penne pasta all the time. It's cheap, tastes great, and cooks just fine.
Uwa G.
Uwa G.
Staten Island, NY
I love these pasta, not only it has good texture but also taste good. My local supermarket always have his brand of pasta on sale.
member-5160cde6f
member-5160cde6f
Bronx, NY
Great pasta!! Quick and easy to make for a wonderful meal for your family! Get yourself a box or two. Love it.
angelica a.
angelica a.
This pasta is great! I buy it very frequently because one box is enough for my two kids and me and I don't use it all I have enough left for another day.
emily a.
emily a.
My favorite type of pasta. My local store always had this one. I like it cause it's cheap taste good and it always enough for my little family
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
We had this with supper tonight, easy to make, fast and decent price and tasted great. good texture.
beth s.
beth s.
Worcester, MA
Great pasta. there's nothing bad that i can say about this. barilla is the only pasta we use in my house because we know it will taste great. there are always sales on this pasta that make it affordable.