BY BARILLA

Barilla® Mezzi Rigatoni.

"Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

EST. Parma 1877. see more...

• Can someone please tell me about this product? I've been...2 Answers
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Barilla is a tried and true brand that's been around forever. The pasta is of good quality and it's very affordable. It's a pantry staple because it's so easy to dump some in a pot of water and add whatever else you have lying around to make a great pasta dinner.
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
Love this brand of pasta! I also love the rigatoni because the pasta itself is tasty! good to use with white or red sauce. I tried it with pesto sauce as well!!
Amber H.
I love this brand! They have a variety of pasta products and I have been very impressed with them all. I think that this is probably my favorite pasta brand
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great pasta to use when cooking a pasta dinner dish. I used this recently with the shells and made an amazing past with red meat sauce! Thumbs UP!
Lisa M K.
Love Barilla pasta. I cook macaroni once a week and love this Al Dente pasta. It is tasty and firm . Highly recommend this pasta for any family.
Brittany H.
Petersburg, WV
Barilla Pasta is the only pasta my family buys. Overall it not only has a great taste, but it also has a reasonable price.
gabby W.
Love this stuff. It's only like 1$ a box and goes with everything. I always stock up on it when I go grocery shopping
Jme p.
My go to pasta! perfect to add with any recipe whether you are making broccoli and pasta or pasta and meatballs!
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Love this brand of pasta! Pretty use to cook and just used it the other day to make some pasta with chicken!
Lucy P.
I love to eat the rigatonis with just butter and cheese! Sooo Delicious! Barilla has great Pasta!
Diana  G.
Can someone please tell me about this product? I've been looking for food pasta and I'm not sure about this one. Feel free to reply and tell me what you really think about this pasta.