BY BARILLA

Barilla® Medium Shells.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877 . see more...

Barilla Pasta Medium Shells

Start your review of Barilla Pasta Medium Shells!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These shells are perfect for any side dish or just eating them plain for dinner! " in 1 review
West liberty , KY
I love Barilla! I believe I have an obsession with different pastas and this brand makes sure you are shown all. The price is good. The way they boil and turn out is also great too. They are not thin based like cheaper brands and they hold well to whatever you add to them.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is perfect pasta to make The Pioneer Woman's shells and cheese. My kids love it! I always buy Barilla when it goes in sale - the quality is SO much better than other brands. I had an Italian professor in college who said Barilla is the most authentic pasta brand in the US!
Hardeeville, SC
I enjoy using these for homemade macaroni! I have used Barilla noodles for many years and I prefer these over great value because I feel they are healthier. I trust this brand and they always satisfy me!
Grand Blanc, MI
I love shell pasta and Braille is by far the best brand. It was tasty and I made Mac and cheese with it. Healthy if you don't put cheese on it but could be potentially very healthy. I would recommend this brand to others.
i love pasta. its my favorite, i could live off of it. ill usually just buy watever brand is cheapest personally i think they all taste alike. only diff i notice is when it comes to the angel hair. 1 brands thinner the way it should be, another brand is almost as thick as spaghetti. when thats the case i always go with the expensive brand
Philadelphia, PA
i always grew up using Barilla brand pasta. medium shells are one of my favorite styles of pasta and i actually just made some today in a pasta salad! we are (my family) repeat customers and always satisfied with pricing and quality.
Gainesville, FL
Great pasta flavor! This brand rarely if ever lets me down! It cooks in the time stated on the box and compared to other brands exceeds in terms of flavor profile. I am very satisfied.
Oakton, VA
I love you think the medium shells from Barilla when I make my homemade mac & cheese because the cheese get inside the shells. I like to let the cheese it because the noodles soak up all of the cheesy flavor.
Riverside , RI
Love these pasta shells! They are perfect for pasta salad, seafood pasta salad or alone with any sauce of your choice! They are also not pricey and can be found at your local grocery store!
Barilla is my favorite pasta brand to buy. Pasta is very affordable and much easier to just buy than to make from scratch. I love to use the shells with Velveeta cheese to make macaroni and cheese. I highly recommend this product.
Cedar key , FL
What's your favorite dish with these noodles?
Huntington
What makes these so special?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email