Barilla Pasta Medium Shells

Barilla® Medium Shells.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877 .

What makes these so special?
What's your favorite dish with these noodles?
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Medium Shells!
Product Highlights
These shells are perfect for any side dish or just eating them plain for dinner! in reviews
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Barilla Pasta Medium Shells uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Instacart
These are super easy to make and always on sale and they are always nice to add shapes to your meal. No bad ingredients and super delicious! Definitely recommend this brand for yall to try of haven't yet!! Barilla Pasta Medium Shells
Joi C.
Atlanta, GA
Main ingredient in my famous “mish mash” add a can of corn, sliced mushrooms, stewed tomatoes and ketchup. Season with onion and garlic powder. One of the family faves and super easy.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL
These are my go-to for homemade mac and cheese! My family loves the shells over the noodle. We use these with Velveeta block cheese and then add a little sharp cheddar! ahhhhmazing! This brand is great compared to alternative brands! Would definitely recommend for anyone that loves homemade mac&cheese
Stephanie  S.
Ogden, UT
This is the only brand of pasta I ever use! It always cooks perfectly and makes every pasta dish perfect.
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
My husband and I are fan of pastas we just loved it a lot we can have this anytime anywhere soo we choose this brand for creamy Alfredo pasta and it does taste great quality is soo good and we love this brand everytime we ran for groceries my husband got his hand on these .
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
This brand is always my go to. Sometimes I will pick a generic brand one instead because of the price difference but if money wasn’t involved I would buy these overall. I’ve never had any issues and have purchased multiple times!
Sheila  T.
Harlan, KY
Another high quality product from barilla , made with the best ingredients and taste like homemade. I use these shells for goulash, Mac & cheese , soups , ect !
Nancy B.
Barilla medium shells taste great. It’s priced relatively the same as it’s competitor. They usually have sales on this brand so I try and stock up then.
Marianny A.
Reading, PA
Barilla Pasta Medium Shells uploaded by Marianny A.
Barilla Pasta Medium Shells uploaded by Marianny A.
Purchased at: Walmart
La marca que utilize es diferente pero lo mo mismo. Yo hize una pasta 🍝 in meat sauce. Aquí en la casa we love lasagna pero de esta manera es más rápido y simple. También es Mara barata. It taste great 😋 lo serví con una ensalada 🥗
Nunie R.
Hyattsville , MD
Barilla Pasta Medium Shells uploaded by Nunie R.
Purchased at: Safeway
My family uses this brand all the time and my kids favorite noodles are shells so we always stack on these