Barilla Pasta Medium Shells uploaded by Mia H.Barilla Pasta Medium Shells uploaded by Devin W.

BY BARILLA #84 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Medium Shells.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877 . see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These shells are perfect for any side dish or just eating them plain for dinner! " in 1 review
Leah D.
Foodie Expert
Love Barilla as a pasta brand! These shells are perfect for an alfredo sauce or light cream sauce because they aren't mini, but they're far from the sort of shells you use in stuffed shells recipes! It's an affordable brand that always cooks up well in about 7-12 minutes depending on the consistency you like in your pasta. Why splurge when you can get Barilla?
Megan M.
Aurora, CO
This is perfect pasta to make The Pioneer Woman's shells and cheese. My kids love it! I always buy Barilla when it goes in sale - the quality is SO much better than other brands. I had an Italian professor in college who said Barilla is the most authentic pasta brand in the US!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Foodie Expert
Pasta is my go to comfort food. Coming from an Italian family we always have a nice stick of pasta in our house. This is one of our go to for shells (which are my favorite) they have great flavor and hold up to any sauce or toppings you put on them.
Stephanie S.
One of my favorites to make my homemade mac and cheese! The kids love the shells. This product is is easy to use and tastes great! The price for this product is comparable to other but this is a brand I trust. Love Barilla pastas!
Samantha Z.
Anytime my mom wanted to spice up our spaghetti she thought switching noodles from the angel hair to these was the way to do it. I like these because they're fun, I don't know why they just are. Haha
I make Mac and cheese with these..Cook's perfectly as long as you follow the directions and for Mac and cheese you get pools of cheese in each bite, which we LOVE! Great price point also.
Mia H.
Richmond, VA
These shells are great for any dish creation. Especially macaroni and cheese. The cheese gets inside the shell and it's so yummy. Cook them until they're soft and there you go.
Glynis A.
Columbus, OH
Use these shells with a little bit of browned beef (choose your cut), tomato sauce, fresh tomatoes, green peppers and onions topped with parmesan cheese, you have a great meal!
Bambi W.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love this brand of pasta and the quantity is always the largest size. It has more flavor than most other brands which requires less salt which is always good
Dani A.
Raleigh , NC
You can use these for so many different things, chicken noodle soup, pasta, pasta salad possiblities are endless and it's always delicious
robin m.
Peru, IN
What's your favorite dish with these noodles?
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
What makes these so special?