BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Just an all around good pasta. I like to buy this because of the price. It is a good price and taste.
Morgan M.
Holly Hill, SC
I love this pasta. It has a great flavor and cooks well. It's great paired with vodka sauce or any kind of sauce really. No complaints with this product!
Melissa B.
Coram, NY
Love using this brand to make manicotti. Does not take long to cook ,very tender yet does not lose its shape or rip after being cooked.
Bianca B.
Love manicotti these noodles make it easy and simple to make and prepare and I don't have to use all of them at once.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
The Barilla Pasta Manicotti is very good. It is very easy to stuff, cook, and eat!!!!!! It is as healthy as normal grain pasta gets and is the best decision. I recommend stuffing the manicotti with ricotta cheese. Spectacular!!!!!!Its great.
Emely L.
Its the best grocery store pasta ive found thus far it does the job and its inexpensive.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Barilla is such a trusted brand. It is my go to pasta. I use the elbow, spaghetti, lasagna, and manicotti. These noodles are great for manicotti. My manicotti always turn out perfect. The noodles never fall apart and they always hold all the cheesy goodness.
Amber M.
These manicotti shells are the perfect size for a large family dinner. There's plenty of room to stuff lots of your fav yummy ingredients in there. These are easy to cook and yummy to eat!
Ame L.
Asheboro, NC
These manicotti shells worked perfectly for a special recipe I tried last weekend. Easy to cook, easy to fill and easy to eat.
Katie C.
Biloxi, MS
I cook for my family at least once a week using this manicotti. I love this so much, and so does my family.
Joshua L.