BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Raffaela V.
Anjou, Québec
Aside from when my mom makes her home-made pasta, I always use Barilla pasta shells to make my bakes manicotti. It does not get too soft , so they stay intact while serving them.
Alessandra B.
Love the product, love the cooking suggestions. I'm more of a fan of their veggie pasta. It's amazing!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is my favorite brand of pasta! I love that they have such a huge selection of pasta types and textures, as well as a veggie pasta and a protein pasta. It tastes great too, a classic pasta taste!
Love making manicotti but only if you're cooking with good pasta . These manicotti shells are great ! For pre made pasta they taste amazing and are fairly easy to stuff. The best part is that if you're using a good amount of sauce you don't have to cook them all the way . They will cook the rest of the way while they're in the tray in the oven and absorb the sauce. This just makes then taste even better !
Cynthia C.
Toronto
One of my favorite noodles, can stuff these with pretty well anything, or use food colouring for some fun!
Michelle W.
These are delicious for making manicotti. I love this pasta brand in general and it is the only dry grocery store pasta brand I buy. There's just something about the taste of all their noodles that sets them apart.
Hilda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Cada ves que hago canelones con este tipo de pasta me recuerda el olor de la comida de mi mama.
Denise B.
Pickering , Ontario
These Manicotti was easy to use and tasted great, stuffing them was not a problem, which I have had with other brands. Will definitely purchase Barilla in the future.
Jen C.
London
I love this brand! I find that the noodles don't fall apart when stuffing them, and they hold the flavor good!
Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
We buy this when we make stuffed shells. Baroll. Our favorite buy. Definitely our go to.
Joshua L.