BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of pasta! I love that they have such a huge selection of pasta types and textures, as well as a veggie pasta and a protein pasta. It tastes great too, a classic pasta taste!
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Foodie Expert
I use these every time I make stuffed manicotti. My family loves it and always wants me to make it. These cook well and don't rip easily when you are trying to stuff them with fillings. This is affordable and great noodles.
Love making manicotti but only if you're cooking with good pasta . These manicotti shells are great ! For pre made pasta they taste amazing and are fairly easy to stuff. The best part is that if you're using a good amount of sauce you don't have to cook them all the way . They will cook the rest of the way while they're in the tray in the oven and absorb the sauce. This just makes then taste even better !
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Take me out! If you truly know what you are doing then this is the best noodles to stuff
Seneca P.
I love pasta and this brand is by far the best. I just finished making shrimp pasta today. The manicotti pasta and the lasagna pasta is perfect for that excellent dinner.
Randi E.
This product is so great, the packaging is very nice and the pasta is thick and smooth.
Laniesha G.
Wooster, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the absolute best brand of noodle to use. They don't get hard or real soft after a while of cooking. It gives correct directions to make these noodles absolutely dainty and delightful.
MaryRose W.
Elizaville, NY
Barilla is one of my favorite boxed pasta companies. When I'm not buying or making dreads pastaI will buy barilla. I love there manicotti! It's decent size and easy to stuff with anything from meats to cheeses!
Alison C.
Foodie Expert
I really like using Barilla's manicotti shells. They are very easy to use and taste great! Can find this item at your local grocery store.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Foodie Expert
Batiks is a high quality pasta for an very affordable price. We eat a lot of pasta in my family so we've gotten very familiar with all the brands. We know this is always a brand we trust to bring quality product.
Joshua L.