BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
m S.
I honestly was very disappointed when I bought this. I Cooked my pasta perfectly but when I started filling it broke apart on me. Very sad.
Elizabeth K.
Bremerton, WA
Barilla is the brand I trust when it comes to making pasta dishes for my family. I use a very simple manicotti recipe to go with these and the noodles never let me down. They are sturdy and I have yet to have one rip or bust open on me while they are baking
Athena D.
Renton, WA
I don't buy Manicotti very often but this brand is great because it is a good quality noodle fore the price. It cooks well and evenly and my family loves it.
Christina B.
Foodie Expert
This barilla pasta manicotti is so YUM. It is the perfect size and it cooks really fast. I love it.
Sarah  N.
Columbus, OH
This was a pretty good pasta and is great when you want to eat last minute.
Crystal R.
Foodie Expert
I don't know if it's me or not but, I had a bit of difficulty try to stuff these without them breaking.
Kendall S.
Pasco, WA
Foodie Expert
Break very easily. Great tasting and always have a nice firm but soft enough to bite into texture
Brandy S.
Etowah, TN
Foodie Expert
These are good. I like Barilla regularly but almost every time I buy these, they're mostly broken. I'm sure that's because of transport but packaging could also be an issue.
Donna O.
Used these just last weekend to make beef and cheese stuffed manicotti. Only problem is always a couple cracked. But that's due to shipping and can't be helped
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of pasta! Always tastes great. Though be careful with these. I got them all the way to my house dropped them on the floor and they all broke. I love my carbohydrates! And they're always on sale :)
Joshua L.