BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
Foodie Expert
Great quality pasta. manicotti is tricky, if the noodle is too thin, it won't be able to hold the cheese inside! I recommend this brand manicotti noodle to all my friends and fam!
Hilda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Cada ves que hago canelones con este tipo de pasta me recuerda el olor de la comida de mi mama.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this pasta for making manicotti! It's never disappointed me and their pasta cooks promptly and is not chewy ever!
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
These manicotti shells are the perfect size for a large family dinner. There's plenty of room to stuff lots of your fav yummy ingredients in there. These are easy to cook and yummy to eat!
Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
We buy this when we make stuffed shells. Baroll. Our favorite buy. Definitely our go to.
Mary K.
Clarksburg, WV
Barilla has never let me down. Some brands make their manicotti far too thin, they break easily and tear. Barilla's manicotti has never torn, it's all I use when I need to make an impressive dinner.
Angie M.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
We eat pasta at least twice a week, we always go for this brand. I just made dinner with this yesterday, it was amazing
Samantha D.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is yummy! Affordable and a brand I can trust on a consistent basis! I use this brands pasta at least once a week!
Mafalda C.
Fill them with ricotta, meat and mushroom..put in a casserole and cook in the oven.. You'll get a wonderful dinner!!! ;)
Crystal R.
Foodie Expert
I don't know if it's me or not but, I had a bit of difficulty try to stuff these without them breaking.
Joshua L.