BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christy A.
Madison, TN
My mom is so creative she makes the most amazing meal with these. She stuffs them with a mix of ground beef , sauce, and tops them cheese. Yum!
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
Love these pasta shells one of my favorite brands . I love creating new ways to fill these pasta . They are very yummy and my family loves them
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Love this brand of pasta all of them are so good. plus I love coming up with new dinner ideas with this and it makes my meals so much simpler
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
Lasagna and stuffed shells are two of my favorite dishes so we also have manicotti noodles laying around and this brand is by far the best.
Gretchen Y.
Detroit, MI
The noodles held up pretty well and we had very little breakage while boiling and draining so we were able to use all but 1 out of 2 boxes
m S.
I honestly was very disappointed when I bought this. I Cooked my pasta perfectly but when I started filling it broke apart on me. Very sad.
Alison C.
I really like using Barilla's manicotti shells. They are very easy to use and taste great! Can find this item at your local grocery store.
Jakki S.
London, OH
Loved this product. The noodles cooked well when following the directions on the box. They did not stick together like some pasta brands.
Talitha M.
I do a lot of bulk freezer cooking and these cook and freeze wonderfully. My kids love stuffed manicotti and these are the ones we buy.
Melissa B.
Coram, NY
Love using this brand to make manicotti. Does not take long to cook ,very tender yet does not lose its shape or rip after being cooked.
Joshua L.