BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I love using these noodles to make Manicotti. Barilla is my go to brand for this. The noodles taste great and are easy to fill.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
My family LOVES making Manicotti! and this is the perfect Pasta to do the job! So easy to use and turns out great every time with minimal breakage!
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Me encanta esta marca!
Siempre uso la misma marca en diferentes tipos de pasta!
Muy recomendable!!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
All vanilla pasta is fantastic. I just made some delicious cheese and spinach stuffed manicotti. My pantry is always stocked with bar ills pasta
Debi B.
Debi B.
Burlington, WI
My husband live to make manicotti and these shells seem to be the best. The cook evenly and hold up when he is stuffing with his meat mixture. The best!
Josie K.
Josie K.
Luck, WI
I LOVE this pasta for making manicotti! It's never disappointed me and their pasta cooks promptly and is not chewy ever!
Megan
Megan
Loves Park
Cooks up really well. We use these for stuffing & they are very yummy. Pretty inexpensive too!
Payton B.
Payton B.
Eugene, OR
These were very delicious! Some pasta brands fall short of expectations and taste cheap but these were good. They held up well and tasted very good.
Gretchen Y.
Gretchen Y.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
The noodles held up pretty well and we had very little breakage while boiling and draining so we were able to use all but 1 out of 2 boxes
Jakki S.
Jakki S.
London, OH
Foodie Expert
Loved this product. The noodles cooked well when following the directions on the box. They did not stick together like some pasta brands.
Joshua L.