BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Glendale, AZ
4 cheap dry not fresh pasta this is definitely the go-to brand. The Al Dente texture is perfect just make sure you cook according to directions and don't go any longer than recommended
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Mmm, how I love Barilla! I've never had a type of pasta from this brand that I didn't like. My favorite spaghetti, manicotti, riggatoni, etc brand.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
These are the best manicotti shells hands down. They are the only ones I buy. Not only do they taste great, they don't break when you stuff them with meats. Great quality flavor.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
Foodie Expert
Great quality pasta. manicotti is tricky, if the noodle is too thin, it won't be able to hold the cheese inside! I recommend this brand manicotti noodle to all my friends and fam!
Talitha M.
Talitha M.
I do a lot of bulk freezer cooking and these cook and freeze wonderfully. My kids love stuffed manicotti and these are the ones we buy.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Etowah, TN
Foodie Expert
These are good. I like Barilla regularly but almost every time I buy these, they're mostly broken. I'm sure that's because of transport but packaging could also be an issue.
Jacqui B.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Foodie Expert
Super easy to stuff with cheese!! Blend Park, mozzarella, and cream cheese and stuff. Bake for 30 mins.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I find these noodles less delicate than others, which is great for manicotti or anything that requires stuffing after cooking. These hold up and make a great manicotti
Porshia M.
Porshia M.
I always choose Barilla Pasta, especially when I make manicotti. It's one of my families favorite meals. Always turns out great!
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I love using these noodles to make Manicotti. Barilla is my go to brand for this. The noodles taste great and are easy to fill.
Joshua L.