BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I make Manicotti a couple of times a year at least. I now only buy my shells from Barilla. When I have used other brands the shells fall apart or get too soggy. Barilla pasta always comes out aldente.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Murphysboro, IL
I used these noodles in a no boil crockpot manicotti recipe and it worked so well! I was very impressed.
Greg-Dani M.
Greg-Dani M.
I love Barilla Pasta. When I make my homemade Manicotti I always reach for the Barilla manicotti shells. Always in tact never broken easy to use. They help make my recipe come together into a delicious meal for my family.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
Now growing up my mom always made homemade manicotti shells and of course they are amazing but as a mom of 4 small kids who has time for that!!! These work just as well and taste great!
Athena D.
Athena D.
Renton, WA
I don't buy Manicotti very often but this brand is great because it is a good quality noodle fore the price. It cooks well and evenly and my family loves it.
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
I love using barilla manicotti when we make Italian inspired meals. I've never bought a bad batch and the nooodles cook perfectly and taste great and not doughy like other brands I've tried in the past.
Christy A.
Christy A.
Madison, TN
My mom is so creative she makes the most amazing meal with these. She stuffs them with a mix of ground beef , sauce, and tops them cheese. Yum!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Monroe Township, NJ
The manicotti noodles from Braille are the best, they stay al dente through the whole process, no matter how much you stuff them with. Best quality pasta
Namrata P.
Namrata P.
Braille is the ONLY brand of pasta that I purchase ever since I was in high school and could drive. People say pasta is pasta, but once you go Barilla, it's hard to go back
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Glendale, AZ
4 cheap dry not fresh pasta this is definitely the go-to brand. The Al Dente texture is perfect just make sure you cook according to directions and don't go any longer than recommended
Joshua L.