BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda F.
Glendale, AZ
4 cheap dry not fresh pasta this is definitely the go-to brand. The Al Dente texture is perfect just make sure you cook according to directions and don't go any longer than recommended
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
Great quality pasta. manicotti is tricky, if the noodle is too thin, it won't be able to hold the cheese inside! I recommend this brand manicotti noodle to all my friends and fam!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the best manicotti shells hands down. They are the only ones I buy. Not only do they taste great, they don't break when you stuff them with meats. Great quality flavor.
Brandy S.
Etowah, TN
These are good. I like Barilla regularly but almost every time I buy these, they're mostly broken. I'm sure that's because of transport but packaging could also be an issue.
Kelly S.
Waco, TX
The best brand of boxed pasta. These are good high quality pasta, hold shape very well, easy to stuff. All of the Barilla pasta styles are of the same high quality.
Donna O.
Used these just last weekend to make beef and cheese stuffed manicotti. Only problem is always a couple cracked. But that's due to shipping and can't be helped
Linds H.
They are my go to whenever I need pasta there products are made very well and tastes great they also carry many different types of pasta for everybody's needs
Athena D.
Renton, WA
I don't buy Manicotti very often but this brand is great because it is a good quality noodle fore the price. It cooks well and evenly and my family loves it.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA
I've used these for years to make stuffed shells. They are easy to prepare and manage using these noodles. I've tried other brand noodles and they fall apart
Morgan M.
Holly Hill, SC
I love this pasta. It has a great flavor and cooks well. It's great paired with vodka sauce or any kind of sauce really. No complaints with this product!
Joshua L.