BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
ONTARIO, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this product! I make the recipe printed on the box and it tastes great. I don't normally make pasta but my husband requested it and I'm glad we tried it. I purchased at my local grocery store.
Lonna S.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Just made manicotti last week using Barilla Pasta. It was delicious!! If you follow the directions on the box for cooking the pasta, it will come out perfect EVERY time!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Foodie Expert
I buy these and make stuffed pasta for the family and it's a huge hit! I like these because you can add what you like and they do not fall apart as easily as other pastas
Priscila R.
Priscila R.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy cooking pasta ! And this one is the most that I personally use ! I have nothing bad to say I'm not a chef I'm just a mom lol so yeah i like it and i will continue purshasing this product !
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Out of all other types of noodles, I find this brand has the best quality. Especially in the moments that you have to stuff the noodles or make a more spectacular dish
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Bremerton, WA
Barilla is the brand I trust when it comes to making pasta dishes for my family. I use a very simple manicotti recipe to go with these and the noodles never let me down. They are sturdy and I have yet to have one rip or bust open on me while they are baking
Olga P.
Olga P.
I mix the stuff for lasagna all together and I fill these with it. Perfect for people coming over or for parties because you can separate little pods instead of having to but pieces. Yum
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Great pasta! I love using their brand of pasta and shells. These cook nicely and evenly so I don't have to worry about some being over cooked and some undercooked.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Millington, TN
We usually go with great value on noodles but with the price difference isn't very much we end up going with Barilla. We like their noodles and they get to a nice el dente very easily.
michele c.
michele c.
The only brand I buy.. it just really seems whenever I even think about buying a different brand most of them are broke. this is the only brand I have never had that happen with.
Joshua L.