BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany F.
Foodie Expert
The perfect pasta!! I get the "Al dente" every-time. This pasta comes in a lot of varieties and can be found in most grocery stores!
valx j.
Hialeah, FL
This pasta is amazing. It doesn't break fast like other pastas and it affordable
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
Foodie Expert
Barilla is one of the best brands for pasta. I especially love making manicotti. I usually cook the shell and then carefully stuff.
Beatriz C.
This I'd the brand my mom used when she is going to cook any pasta. I think its good but general everything my mom makes its good
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
For a boxed pasta, Barilla really knows what they are doing! Their pasta is very tender,yet has a great sustainability when we are stuffing it full of yummy stuff! The price point is definitely amazing for this family of 6!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Our go-to brand of pasta! I get the Barilla brand for all our different noodles too! We have tried all of them, spaghetti, penne, manicotti, rotini, bow ties! Love Barilla!
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
These are delicious! !! Tgey are cheap and don't take long to cook. I love sruffing thrm with meat cottage cheese cheese and sauce
Selena P.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
I always buy this brand when making cannolis. I prepare a dish that involves filling the manicotti with cheese & meat. These manicottis are amazing !
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Foodie Expert
I buy these and make stuffed pasta for the family and it's a huge hit! I like these because you can add what you like and they do not fall apart as easily as other pastas
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Love this brand of pasta all of them are so good. plus I love coming up with new dinner ideas with this and it makes my meals so much simpler
Joshua L.