BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I make Manicotti a couple of times a year at least. I now only buy my shells from Barilla. When I have used other brands the shells fall apart or get too soggy. Barilla pasta always comes out aldente.
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
I find these noodles less delicate than others, which is great for manicotti or anything that requires stuffing after cooking. These hold up and make a great manicotti
Greg-Dani M.
I love Barilla Pasta. When I make my homemade Manicotti I always reach for the Barilla manicotti shells. Always in tact never broken easy to use. They help make my recipe come together into a delicious meal for my family.
Michelle C.
Now growing up my mom always made homemade manicotti shells and of course they are amazing but as a mom of 4 small kids who has time for that!!! These work just as well and taste great!
MaryRose W.
Elizaville, NY
Barilla is one of my favorite boxed pasta companies. When I'm not buying or making dreads pastaI will buy barilla. I love there manicotti! It's decent size and easy to stuff with anything from meats to cheeses!
Mikeya C.
I love using barilla manicotti when we make Italian inspired meals. I've never bought a bad batch and the nooodles cook perfectly and taste great and not doughy like other brands I've tried in the past.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I recently bought this brand at Walmart and made chicken alfredo stuffed manicotti. It was delicious! The pasta kept it's shape and it was a hit. Definitely changing my brand.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Our go-to brand of pasta! I get the Barilla brand for all our different noodles too! We have tried all of them, spaghetti, penne, manicotti, rotini, bow ties! Love Barilla!
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
Braille is the ONLY brand of pasta that I purchase ever since I was in high school and could drive. People say pasta is pasta, but once you go Barilla, it's hard to go back
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
All their pastas are amazing. I used to make a stuffed manicotti with all different kinds of cheeses. It was mouth watering. My family always nag me to make for them. If only I had the time...
Joshua L.