BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trudy L.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Foodie Expert
Barilla is such a trusted brand. It is my go to pasta. I use the elbow, spaghetti, lasagna, and manicotti. These noodles are great for manicotti. My manicotti always turn out perfect. The noodles never fall apart and they always hold all the cheesy goodness.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious for making manicotti. I love this pasta brand in general and it is the only dry grocery store pasta brand I buy. There's just something about the taste of all their noodles that sets them apart.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is OBSESSED with cheese manicotti but there is no way I am willing to make it my hand. These Barilla Manicotti pasta shells don't break as easily as some other brands and kept all the filling inside! The pasta is smooth not grainy and of course tastes great. Yay for premade pasta!
Mary K.
Mary K.
Clarksburg, WV
Barilla has never let me down. Some brands make their manicotti far too thin, they break easily and tear. Barilla's manicotti has never torn, it's all I use when I need to make an impressive dinner.
Bobbi Jo C.
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
For a boxed pasta, Barilla really knows what they are doing! Their pasta is very tender,yet has a great sustainability when we are stuffing it full of yummy stuff! The price point is definitely amazing for this family of 6!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
These manicotti shells are the perfect size for a large family dinner. There's plenty of room to stuff lots of your fav yummy ingredients in there. These are easy to cook and yummy to eat!
Ebony D.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just used this a week ago. I love Barilla, it's one of the best pastas you can get in the states. I always feel confident with serving my family Barilla because of the quality and simple ingredients, how pasta should be. Barilla is definitely reasonable priced and I would recommend it to everyone.
Daneen R.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
Foodie Expert
I make manicotti every Easter and I always pick up Barilla manicotti shells. They cook evenly, they don't break apart and they are well worth the extra pennies you pay over other brands.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Colchester, CT
These are so easy to use. I make Manicotti maybe once a month (with spinach YUMM!!) It is always a huge hit and I always use these! They are worth the few bucks you spend on them.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Loughman , FL
This is one of the easiest manicotti that I've made. It boiled up so nice and didn't fall apart even after it was cooked. It had just the right amount of thickness to it and it was easy to stuff with my cheese filling. Very nice Barilla
Joshua L.