BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Me encanta esta marca!
Siempre uso la misma marca en diferentes tipos de pasta!
Muy recomendable!!
Megan
Loves Park
Cooks up really well. We use these for stuffing & they are very yummy. Pretty inexpensive too!
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Take me out! If you truly know what you are doing then this is the best noodles to stuff
Randi E.
This product is so great, the packaging is very nice and the pasta is thick and smooth.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Manicotti is a favorite in my household and these noodles are a must! Great product
Danielle A.
Brooklyn, NY
I just made this last week and it was gone within minutes was absolutely delicious
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Our go-to brand of pasta! I get the Barilla brand for all our different noodles too! We have tried all of them, spaghetti, penne, manicotti, rotini, bow ties! Love Barilla!
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
These are delicious! !! Tgey are cheap and don't take long to cook. I love sruffing thrm with meat cottage cheese cheese and sauce
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
Foodie Expert
Barilla is one of the best brands for pasta. I especially love making manicotti. I usually cook the shell and then carefully stuff.
valx j.
Hialeah, FL
This pasta is amazing. It doesn't break fast like other pastas and it affordable
Joshua L.