BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary K.
Clarksburg, WV
Barilla has never let me down. Some brands make their manicotti far too thin, they break easily and tear. Barilla's manicotti has never torn, it's all I use when I need to make an impressive dinner.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I always use Barilla manicotti when I make my favorite manicotti recipe for my family. They're easy to cook al dente and I don't have any trouble stuffing the pasta with my ricotta mixture. They're definitely a good option for making some delicious Italian manicotti.
Amber M.
These manicotti shells are the perfect size for a large family dinner. There's plenty of room to stuff lots of your fav yummy ingredients in there. These are easy to cook and yummy to eat!
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just used this a week ago. I love Barilla, it's one of the best pastas you can get in the states. I always feel confident with serving my family Barilla because of the quality and simple ingredients, how pasta should be. Barilla is definitely reasonable priced and I would recommend it to everyone.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
I make manicotti every Easter and I always pick up Barilla manicotti shells. They cook evenly, they don't break apart and they are well worth the extra pennies you pay over other brands.
Jennifer H.
Pullman, WA
Easy to cook. They don't tend to fall a part for stuffing which is really nice! The price is a bit higher than other brands, but the texture and taste are better so it's worth the extra cost. Overall I'm very satisfied with the manicotti noodles!
Christina M.
Colchester, CT
These are so easy to use. I make Manicotti maybe once a month (with spinach YUMM!!) It is always a huge hit and I always use these! They are worth the few bucks you spend on them.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
Barilla is and has been my favorite pasta brand forever! I've shopped around and tried others, but nothing compares!
The manicotti noodles boil soft, yet are strong enough to hold together while being stuffed, and that's hard to find!
Natalie Z.
Ontario, CA
Love this product! I make the recipe printed on the box and it tastes great. I don't normally make pasta but my husband requested it and I'm glad we tried it. I purchased at my local grocery store.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Just made manicotti last week using Barilla Pasta. It was delicious!! If you follow the directions on the box for cooking the pasta, it will come out perfect EVERY time!!
Joshua L.