BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love Barilla pasta. cooks up great and perfect every time! My husband loves pasta dishes so i buy a Barilla pasta alot. i didn't know there was a meal kit i will check that out . i make my own sauces for each dish .Barilla pasta holds up real well in the oven and who don't like oven pasta dishes? i know we do .we use so many different kids of meat for our pasta dishes and different sauces. I't would be a sad world without pasta.
Marisol B.
Marisol B.
Foodie Expert
Quick cooking and delicious pasta. I usually purchase when on sale and love using this pasta. I highly recommend. I love filling it with a ricotta cheese filling and serving with a light red sauce and garlic bread. Check this out if you have bought it and I'm sure you'd like it.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.
Foodie Expert
I bought this to try for dinner once and they were a hit. Found an easy recipe online for the filling and made it. The pasta cooked according to package wad good and tender and didn't fall apart like some do, and of course you don't want that specially when you are going to fill them
Donna O.
Donna O.
Used these just last weekend to make beef and cheese stuffed manicotti. Only problem is always a couple cracked. But that's due to shipping and can't be helped
Yogeeta S.
Yogeeta S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Love it, so easy to us and so affordable to put together. I have always purchase their products and never had a complaint and its healthy if you put it together and always recommend it with my recipe for the ricotta to be seasoned to your liking. I put fresh parsley, oregano, parmesan cheese and basil and seasoned with salt and pepper and then stuff your shells very delicious.
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
Junction City, KS
Foodie Expert
Barilla Pasta Manicotti is the only one I use for my stuffed manicotti recipes. It is durable and won't rip or tear when I stuff the cheese mixture or meat mixture into it. It has a consistent great flavor and cooks up really good.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Orlando, FL
Love these noodles. Homemade is great yes, but this is great for when you need something quick use it for amazing pasta salads
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Foodie Expert
These were super easy to make! I was a bit intimidated at first but they're super simple! Definitely follow the instructions and use oil so they don't stick or rip apart while preparing!!! Be careful as they're very fragile! But it's definitely worth all the trouble!!!
Ilissa H.
Ilissa H.
Delicious pasta and very easy to make. Just be careful with the box so you don't destroy all your noodles before you get home.
Michael M.
Michael M.
Bradley Beach, NJ
These are by far the best dried manicotti out there. they are very easy to fill, hold the shape, and they aren't cracked/broken in the box. I like to try new things to make pasta filling and healthier like load the inside with fresh vegetables instead of cheese.
Joshua L.