BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Michelle W.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious for making manicotti. I love this pasta brand in general and it is the only dry grocery store pasta brand I buy. There's just something about the taste of all their noodles that sets them apart.
Alexandra R.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is OBSESSED with cheese manicotti but there is no way I am willing to make it my hand. These Barilla Manicotti pasta shells don't break as easily as some other brands and kept all the filling inside! The pasta is smooth not grainy and of course tastes great. Yay for premade pasta!
Taylor V.
Greencove springs
Barilla manicotti is a great pasta to use to make manicotti. Pasta is pasta really and I usually buy this because I have a coupon. I plan on continuing to buy it and will recommend it to others as well :)
Mary K.
Clarksburg, WV
Barilla has never let me down. Some brands make their manicotti far too thin, they break easily and tear. Barilla's manicotti has never torn, it's all I use when I need to make an impressive dinner.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I always use Barilla manicotti when I make my favorite manicotti recipe for my family. They're easy to cook al dente and I don't have any trouble stuffing the pasta with my ricotta mixture. They're definitely a good option for making some delicious Italian manicotti.
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
These manicotti shells are the perfect size for a large family dinner. There's plenty of room to stuff lots of your fav yummy ingredients in there. These are easy to cook and yummy to eat!
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just used this a week ago. I love Barilla, it's one of the best pastas you can get in the states. I always feel confident with serving my family Barilla because of the quality and simple ingredients, how pasta should be. Barilla is definitely reasonable priced and I would recommend it to everyone.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
Foodie Expert
I make manicotti every Easter and I always pick up Barilla manicotti shells. They cook evenly, they don't break apart and they are well worth the extra pennies you pay over other brands.
Jennifer H.
Pullman, WA
Easy to cook. They don't tend to fall a part for stuffing which is really nice! The price is a bit higher than other brands, but the texture and taste are better so it's worth the extra cost. Overall I'm very satisfied with the manicotti noodles!
Christina M.
Colchester, CT
These are so easy to use. I make Manicotti maybe once a month (with spinach YUMM!!) It is always a huge hit and I always use these! They are worth the few bucks you spend on them.
Joshua L.