BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Marisol B.
Foodie Expert
Quick cooking and delicious pasta. I usually purchase when on sale and love using this pasta. I highly recommend. I love filling it with a ricotta cheese filling and serving with a light red sauce and garlic bread. Check this out if you have bought it and I'm sure you'd like it.
Vianny S.
Foodie Expert
I bought this to try for dinner once and they were a hit. Found an easy recipe online for the filling and made it. The pasta cooked according to package wad good and tender and didn't fall apart like some do, and of course you don't want that specially when you are going to fill them
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love to cook , especially Italian food ! My sauce is famous and a favorite with my family . So it's important to me to serve them the best pasta available . Barilla pasta is quality pasta that tastes great and always cooks up perfectly. If you ask me, there is no better pasta for any of my meals !
Tina C.
Loughman , FL
This is one of the easiest manicotti that I've made. It boiled up so nice and didn't fall apart even after it was cooked. It had just the right amount of thickness to it and it was easy to stuff with my cheese filling. Very nice Barilla
Angela W.
I love Barilla pasta. All Barilla pasta taste perfect. I always use Barilla Manicotti when I am going to make my cheese manicotti dish. they are easy to use and I can stuff them easily. I always have rave reviews when I make them.
Yogeeta S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Love it, so easy to us and so affordable to put together. I have always purchase their products and never had a complaint and its healthy if you put it together and always recommend it with my recipe for the ricotta to be seasoned to your liking. I put fresh parsley, oregano, parmesan cheese and basil and seasoned with salt and pepper and then stuff your shells very delicious.
Tamara D.
Junction City, KS
Foodie Expert
Barilla Pasta Manicotti is the only one I use for my stuffed manicotti recipes. It is durable and won't rip or tear when I stuff the cheese mixture or meat mixture into it. It has a consistent great flavor and cooks up really good.
Ashley H.
Foodie Expert
These were super easy to make! I was a bit intimidated at first but they're super simple! Definitely follow the instructions and use oil so they don't stick or rip apart while preparing!!! Be careful as they're very fragile! But it's definitely worth all the trouble!!!
Michael M.
Bradley Beach, NJ
These are by far the best dried manicotti out there. they are very easy to fill, hold the shape, and they aren't cracked/broken in the box. I like to try new things to make pasta filling and healthier like load the inside with fresh vegetables instead of cheese.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Foodie Expert
Barilla is such a trusted brand. It is my go to pasta. I use the elbow, spaghetti, lasagna, and manicotti. These noodles are great for manicotti. My manicotti always turn out perfect. The noodles never fall apart and they always hold all the cheesy goodness.
Joshua L.