BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tina C.
Loughman , FL
This is one of the easiest manicotti that I've made. It boiled up so nice and didn't fall apart even after it was cooked. It had just the right amount of thickness to it and it was easy to stuff with my cheese filling. Very nice Barilla
Tamara D.
Cromwell, CT
Barilla Pasta Manicotti is the only one I use for my stuffed manicotti recipes. It is durable and won't rip or tear when I stuff the cheese mixture or meat mixture into it. It has a consistent great flavor and cooks up really good.
Angela W.
I love Barilla pasta. All Barilla pasta taste perfect. I always use Barilla Manicotti when I am going to make my cheese manicotti dish. they are easy to use and I can stuff them easily. I always have rave reviews when I make them.
Yogeeta S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Love it, so easy to us and so affordable to put together. I have always purchase their products and never had a complaint and its healthy if you put it together and always recommend it with my recipe for the ricotta to be seasoned to your liking. I put fresh parsley, oregano, parmesan cheese and basil and seasoned with salt and pepper and then stuff your shells very delicious.
Ashley H.
These were super easy to make! I was a bit intimidated at first but they're super simple! Definitely follow the instructions and use oil so they don't stick or rip apart while preparing!!! Be careful as they're very fragile! But it's definitely worth all the trouble!!!
Michael M.
Bradley Beach, NJ
These are by far the best dried manicotti out there. they are very easy to fill, hold the shape, and they aren't cracked/broken in the box. I like to try new things to make pasta filling and healthier like load the inside with fresh vegetables instead of cheese.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Barilla is such a trusted brand. It is my go to pasta. I use the elbow, spaghetti, lasagna, and manicotti. These noodles are great for manicotti. My manicotti always turn out perfect. The noodles never fall apart and they always hold all the cheesy goodness.
Michelle W.
These are delicious for making manicotti. I love this pasta brand in general and it is the only dry grocery store pasta brand I buy. There's just something about the taste of all their noodles that sets them apart.
Alexandra R.
My boyfriend is OBSESSED with cheese manicotti but there is no way I am willing to make it my hand. These Barilla Manicotti pasta shells don't break as easily as some other brands and kept all the filling inside! The pasta is smooth not grainy and of course tastes great. Yay for premade pasta!
Taylor V.
Greencove springs
Barilla manicotti is a great pasta to use to make manicotti. Pasta is pasta really and I usually buy this because I have a coupon. I plan on continuing to buy it and will recommend it to others as well :)
Joshua L.