BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Madison B.
Madison B.
Noodles are noodles let's be honest here! However these noodles do taste great with any sauce or seasoning. They aren't expensive, and have some great health benefits included as well. Barilla noodles never let me down!
nena M.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good for person who wants to make something fancy to dinner , I buy this product at vons store, compared to other, this is better , really tasty with ricotta inside and tomato sauce on top , I really recommend
Emily S.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of pasta! Always tastes great. Though be careful with these. I got them all the way to my house dropped them on the floor and they all broke. I love my carbohydrates! And they're always on sale :)
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Copperas Cove, TX
Foodie Expert
I have a serious love for noodles and these are to die for. I stuff them with ricotta and put them in the oven. They are also a good value, one of the most inexpensive on the shelf but in my opinion have the best taste. Highly recommend!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of pasta! I love that they have such a huge selection of pasta types and textures, as well as a veggie pasta and a protein pasta. It tastes great too, a classic pasta taste!
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Foodie Expert
I use barrilla manicotti to make manicotti. My manicotti make out good. It was the fist time i was making it.. Will definitely buy it again to make more manicotti until it comes out great.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Staten Island , NY
Foodie Expert
When I make chicken manicotti I always buy these shells. Affordable and delicious. Though sometimes they can be a bit expensive. They are decently healthy. And hold up under sauce. I definitely would recommend them
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Holland, MI
Foodie Expert
Yum! These are amazing. I always stuff mine with broccoli and chicken with the cheese so not the traditional way of using them but still great!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
I usually buy off brand noodles, but my store did not have their brand in manicotti noodles. These noodles were great. They were cheap, the directions were clear. None of the shells were broken because the packaging is well thought out - the noodles are in plastic trays inside the box. Would recommend if making manicotti!
m S.
m S.
I honestly was very disappointed when I bought this. I Cooked my pasta perfectly but when I started filling it broke apart on me. Very sad.
Joshua L.